šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

Do you think Gaga will do well if LG5's lead single is of this nature?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I would love if she did.

now a little off topic, and don't attack me for saying this, but i don't think this is a great example of how ****ing amazing she is at singing...sorry...:reductive2:

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Bromance

I think a nice ballad a la Just Give Me a Reason by P!nk would be amazing!Ā  I hope Gaga's lead is similar to that song or Don't Speak by Gwen Stefani.Ā Ā  :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bradley

You obviously don't get it...Gaga isn't Adele, Sam Smith, The Weekend, etc

She's a pop star who's going back to her RedOne roots...I wouldn't expect a lead single to be a ballad...that's insane :saladga:

Ā 

As if you could predict the future :emma:

TimisaMonster

As if you could predict the future :emma:

It's 99.99% expected that the lead single off Gaga's new album with RedOne won't be a ballad...

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Bradley

I can't see her releasing a ballad as her first singleĀ and having it be number 1. That's just my opinion. And a lot of the times when artist release slow tempo ballads the radio stations speed it up and add more beats to it anyway. Like what's the point if it's going to be remixed by the radio station anyway to a dance pop hit?Ā :roll:

She's not Sam Smith, Adele, or Lorde. She's Lady Gaga. You can'tĀ put their music in the same category because it's so different. And knowing she's working with RedOne againĀ I don't thinkĀ her first single to put her back on the GPĀ music sceneĀ is going to be a ballad.Ā :awkney:

Remixes are inevitable. Artists'Ā music getsĀ remixed all the time, but the original song is still the one which is the most listened to, hence there's nothing to worry about that, the original track will still get the most attention.Ā The one which charts is the original track, a radio remix wouldn't utterly destroy its fate.

She's working with RedOne again but if you have read the OP, you must have noticed how I mentioned pop music can come in the form of singles #2 andĀ #3. I'm not saying RedOne is making anĀ album full of ballads with no pop music at all now. I don't get the "she's not Sam Smith, Adele, Lorde" point because Lady Gaga was not expected to do jazz with Tony Bennett and yet she did it. I don't see how she can't release a ballad/mid-tempo song just because she used to do hardcore dance.

Bradley

It's 99.99% expected that the lead single off Gaga's new album with RedOne won't be a ballad...

Read the title. I wasn't telling you guys to predict the lead single's genre. I was asking if she would do well if she indeed does that. :fat:

moonboywow

Redone has worked with porcelain black.Ā 

And the band perry

Now do those sound like poker face, bad romance or just dance? RedOne doesn't just do music like that. Ā 

giskardsb

Ā 

Now do those sound like poker face, bad romance or just dance? RedOne doesn't just do music like that. Ā 

exactly. Ā And he himself said he was in rock bands before becoming a producer.

I'm hoping he and Gaga bothĀ stretch their wings and try new things.

TimisaMonster

Read the title. I wasn't telling you guys to predict the lead single's genre. I was asking if she would do well if she indeed does that. :fat:

No cuz it would be a HUGE underwhelming disappointment for Gaga to release a Gypsy single instead of an Aura demo single

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Bradley

No cuz it would be a HUGE underwhelming disappointment for Gaga to release a Gypsy single instead of an Aura demo single

I am not a fan of Gypsy but a lot of people wanted Gypsy to become a single though. Even radio stations in my country were playing this song when they usually don't play non-single songs.

moonboywow

exactly. Ā And he himself said he was in rock bands before becoming a producer.

I'm hoping he and Gaga bothĀ stretch their wings and try new things.

Less polished music and more emotional, raw music with growls, belting and an awesome melody. Bloody Mary has all of the above. Kinda. Lol.Ā 

giskardsb

Less polished music and more emotional, raw music with growls, belting and an awesome melody. Bloody Mary has all of the above. Kinda. Lol.Ā 

BM is great of course. Ā Best song on BTW.

I could actually see her and RedOne exploring a combination of "a--log" instruments and digital but fusing them in a more natural way, much like Alex Clare has done in some of his stuff.

Ā 

Babel

Some people are stuck with this thought:

LG5's lead single = Redone as producer = EDM

What if the lead single producer wasn't Redone? :emma:

Ā 

JazzGa

Ahhuh that performance and outfit were such slayage I'm so glad I finally saw it in full :worship:Ā i would love something vocally likeĀ thisĀ but I think her lead single would need something more driving production-wiseĀ 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Archived