Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Night Shift

lego

Featured Posts

Zsolti

I could only think about the night shift from 5NAF when I clicked on this thread :laughga:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Swan Heart

Ohh, I'm really liking them! :wao:

Just listened to the Livin' La Vida Loca cover and it's so good.. :pray: I'm going to listen to the rest now.. 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Sister

I know all of those original songs! Do they only do covers? I like Miss You their way better than the original. They sound alright.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I know all of those original songs! Do they only do covers? I like Miss You their way better than the original. They sound alright.

They do have some of their own stuff in Serbian language.

But I just remembered these from many years ago, they were kind of amateur band, they did mostly covers. And I love rock versions of many pop songs from the past.

I like these too

this is in their native language

FreePalestine

Sister

They do have some of their own stuff in Serbian language.

But I just remembered these from many years ago, they were kind of amateur band, they did mostly covers. And I love rock versions of many pop songs from the past.

I like these too

this is in their native language

Interesting, I like these two a lot.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Bad Bromance

@lego the Livin' La Vida Loca cover is AWESOME!!!  I'll listen to the rest later as I'm getting ready to go out and party!!   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

FGGrayson

omfg!! No ordinary Love & Tainted love are ****ing awesome :giveup:  sorry for answering late @lego have u heard Mike Patton? I kinda have an obsession with him, Archive & Panic! as you have for HIM, also you should listen to Chiodos i had an obsession with them when i was younger, also with Kittie, P.OD. & Korn :cryga:  they're awesome too

I use to bop this song so much hahahaha, i was so osbsessed that i had a vampire game and my nick was Chiodos ahahahaha

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

FGGrayson

and i kinda remember that i use to listen a band called Beseech that was quite similar to Evanescence, i can't remember well

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

Archived