đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Matt Bomer: Lady Gaga is killing the game

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Blackwillow

1. Tony isn't a part of AHS so I would be highly suspicious then lol. 

2. I too think this is going to be the best season too. Not only because of Gaga. 

3. I understand Gaga might be phenomenal and I was ok with the hype but the excessive praise is making me wonder the intent of the praise. Is it because she is just that good, which I don't doubt, or is it to just hype the show?? 

4. It was just my opinion just like you have yours. 

5. I hope you're not trying to argue with me about a season that hasn't premiered yet. :later:

sis I'm trying to argue with u at all :neyde:

even its a intent of the praise they have to build the hype around the show. It's a show biz after all :later:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is what validated the whole thing for me. I know that feeling of working with actors who are so present, it makes you up your game.

Agreed, hyping her is one thing but to actually say you are inspired by someone, that goes an extra mile. I'm so hyped.

GoogooGaga

I believe Matt and Kathy to be honest. Matt is not about the BS. I've been a fan of his for years tbh. I love that he hashtagged #inspired more of all. The fact that the cast as really welcomes her is nice to see. :kissga:

The cynicism in this thread is giving me "Ariana, Britney, and Selena Gomez were paid to praise c2c on its release" teas :lmao: 

Some fans are so traumatized that they refuse to believe anything good can happen to Gaga. 

Head Empty

Check out the new American Horror Story section of GGD before posting stuff like this though tumblr_inline_nsqfnomtCI1qf3eh3_500.gif

PrinceGaga

The cynicism in this thread is giving me "Ariana, Britney, and Selena Gomez were paid to praise c2c on its release" teas :lmao: 

Some fans are so traumatized that they refuse to believe anything good can happen to Gaga. 

Haha I love the use of the word "traumatized" because unfortunately, I agree that it is the most fitting word to describe some fans :neyde:

DemeLarell

sis I'm trying to argue with u at all :neyde:

even its a intent of the praise they have to build the hype around the show. It's a show biz after all :later:

that's exactly what I was trying to say this whole time. :laughga:that the intent of the praise is starting to sound like they are hyping the show now. There is nothing wrong with that. I was just expessing my idea. We can do that on forums right. Let me check..... 

fo·rum-
a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

Hmmmm I think I can. (Im kidding about all of this btw lol :hug:)

NotAlice

I've never been hyped that much for anything :giveup:

two of the most amazing things in the world, Lady Gaga and AHS combined :rip:

I absolutely love all the praise from all these great actors, and I'm sure this is not for promo. We all know that she has a great personality and they praise her for that alot too. I'm ready to be slayed.

AHS season 5 october 2015, can't wait  :queenga:

freebit

MTE. Like, is it really that out the realm of possibility for her to actually be good? And I can't see PR circulating a memo to everyone who works on AHS to praise Gaga, like that honestly sounds like some tin-foil hat bs. 

Bad Bromance

OMG, and Matt is not the kind of actor who is praising everybody. :giveup:

IKR??  I'm so glad to see Matt Bomer and Kathy Bates are praising Gaga so much!!  I literally cannot wait for the season to start.   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived