Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

General American Horror Story Discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Jase

Featured Posts

I think Murder House and Asylum are equally excellent. The plot, setting, characters, identity///everything was great ! 

Coven was a little let down but overall a good season. The characters were everything (still not over Myrtle Snow).

Freakshow was...well....kind of empty. It could have been wayyyy better with different characters. For example, Evan Peters was annoying and useless (again) but still managed to be "important" during the whole season. Wtf. I still can't get why the fans love him so much, I don't like his acting and his only interesting character was Tate. I want him to play a villain this time. Same goes with Bette/Dot. They made them look like important characters in the first episodes and then...nothing. No character was portrayed deeply in any way (maybe Twisty ?) and this is sad to see how boring this season was.

Anyway, I'm not as obsessed with the show as I used to be but I keep watching it religiously, week by week since the very beginning of the show. 

THIS so freaking much I completely believe that Ryan sometimes just so He can keep the actors he loves sacrifices the potential of the story: Evan in Coven :why did he even exist? Evan in FS: Seriously and his "we were btw" "accept us" bulll**** Gabourie in FS: b---h was not necessary and acted awfully.

I just pray night and day for Hotel may Gaga bless this show and get Ryan in the right path Amen

Pole dancer

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackwillow

THIS so freaking much I completely believe that Ryan sometimes just so He can keep the actors he loves sacrifices the potential of the story: Evan in Coven :why did he even exist? Evan in FS: Seriously and his "we were btw" "accept us" bulll**** Gabourie in FS: b---h was not necessary and acted awfully.

I just pray night and day for Hotel may Gaga bless this show and get Ryan in the right path Amen

no fear Gaga will pull out her diq so ppl will talk about it til 2016

Rat Boy

I have watched Murder House. I skipped Asylum and have now moved straight onto Coven, so far it's amazing.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Head Empty

Just finished Coven, and like the majority of people it's my least favorite so far. For me it's clearly Murder House > Asylum > Coven. I loved murder house, enjoyed Asylum, but Coven didn't really do anything for me and I couldn't really take it seriously like I did the others.

Should I even bother with Freak Show :laughga:? Judging by its reputation it doesn't seem worth it.

MANiCURE1295

Just finished Coven, and like the majority of people it's my least favorite so far. For me it's clearly Murder House > Asylum > Coven. I loved murder house, enjoyed Asylum, but Coven didn't really do anything for me and I couldn't really take it seriously like I did the others.

Should I even bother with Freak Show :laughga:? Judging by its reputation it doesn't seem worth it.

Watch it! Freakshow is really good!!!! Idk why it gets so much hate!

gagaohlala

How do ppl here love Muder House ? It's the worst for me, too too much going on, not enough clear, it's really a first season as it's kinda experimental and not very ''sure''.

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

MANiCURE1295

How do ppl here love Muder House ? It's the worst for me, too too much going on, not enough clear, it's really a first season as it's kinda experimental and not very ''sure''.

Murder House is my least favorite hahaha!

I'm gonna start Freak Show now but I have really low expectations cause everyone just talks **** about it

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I just finished the fourth episode of Freak Show, and holy crap was that good. Even Emma Roberts, whom most people don't like, did really well.

Lordt, poor Twisty :(

3 points in and ready for more

James March

I'm gonna start Freak Show now but I have really low expectations cause everyone just talks **** about it

everyone **** talks it for no reason though.  like you ask why and they can't even come up with any valid reason.  its great, trust me.  if you dont like the plot, i recommend watching for the aesthetic

I have watched Murder House. I skipped Asylum and have now moved straight onto Coven, so far it's amazing.

u skipped asylum ? :air:  

Rat Boy

u skipped asylum ? :air:  

I'm watching it this week. :stalkga:

Coven's plot seemed more appealing to me so I watched it first.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived