💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

General American Horror Story Discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Jase

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

But Grace kept saying all the time he was "special" (and so were the kids who apparently had healing powers and became great in life), I thought they would develop this story. I guess it was just hype :MANiCURE: 

I really don't know why they didn't develop on his story; it was interesting :rip:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't know why they didn't develop on his story; it was interesting :rip:

Yeah! It was my favorite subplot together with Mary Eunice's 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Head Empty

I just had my second attempt at S01E01. I stopped the first time (about 2 years ago) because that first scene with the twins in the basement creeped the f*** out of me and I couldn't bare continuing :laughga:. But now that I know more about it thanks to Gagz I'm actually fine with watching it and I really enjoyed the episode :party:.

To be honest i just started ahs because of gaga 

but after i saw the first episode i was like "Oh my lord! I need that in my life! *~*"

so i watched the whole season and i loved it <3

After murder house i saw freakshow and it was even betterr :wao:

So i continued and saw coven. It was awesome too! But I prefered the other 2

Freakshow wasnt really mine but it was okay ^.^

But im really excited about Hotel! *~*

AquaFire Witch

Asylum is definitely my favorite season, but I think Freak Show might be my second. I might have said Coven because Misty Day rocks my world but Dandy was such a treat and fun to watch. Yeah so Asylum, Freak Show, Coven, Murder House.

So far, after watching the first two eps of Murder House, Asylum, and Freak Show, I'm still over the moon over Freak Show's cinematography.

3 points in and ready for more

Head Empty

I finished Murder House and loved it. Now I watched the first 2 episodes of Asylum but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable to continue :rip:

Evan Peters

I finished Murder House and loved it. Now I watched the first 2 episodes of Asylum but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable to continue :rip:

the third episode is the best in the season imo 

emma roberts is an abuser

Phantomhive

I just didn't get why the aliens were so obsessed with Kit

It's because he had an open mind.

In I fly on wings of winter.

Phantomhive

Over the weekend, I finally got to watch the last 3 episodes of Freakshow. It's actually good imo. Don't get why people dislike it so much aside maybe that it makes the female and gay viewers be attracted to a serial-killing Dandy :giveup:. Asylum > Coven > Freakshow > Murder House.
Also, I got to re-watch Coven. MH ad FS are the only ones I haven't watched twice. I would re-watch Murder House but there's just something about it that doesn't really make want to. :/

In I fly on wings of winter.

Head Empty

the third episode is the best in the season imo 

I'm at episode 7 right now, but still...

tumblr_inline_moyycvqccU1qz4rgp.gif

We'll see how it goes, too late to quit now :emma:

Finished Coven. I agree with the majority of the people, it is good but it's not as good as MH and Asylum :coffee: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Asylum is the shows best season. I also love Coven, and I feel like those seasons along with Hotel will be the series' trinity as far as the best seasons go. I didn't really watch Murder House or Freakshow, but they both seemed boring to me. Murder House seemed a bit dull and Freakshow seems like it was a mess.

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived