💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

General American Horror Story Discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Jase

Featured Posts

bravenewworld

WELL,I'm not from the US,and started watching AHS yesterday and I think that it's sooooo great .I watched yesterday 6 episodes of Murder house and i can't stop even watching this series.I also find AHS to be very s-xual,u know all the s-xual reference,i found out that is a lot of homos-xual references too.Do u know where i can watch ahs for free on the net.I watch it in my language but i think it'd better for me to watch in original language.?I've been a fan since yesterday:kissga:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Christina

WELL,I'm not from the US,and started watching AHS yesterday and I think that it's sooooo great .I watched yesterday 6 episodes of Murder house and i can't stop even watching this series.I also find AHS to be very s-xual,u know all the s-xual reference,i found out that is a lot of homos-xual references too.Do u know where i can watch ahs for free on the net.I watch it in my language but i think it'd better for me to watch in original language.?I've been a fan since yesterday:kissga:

http://watch-series-tv.to/serie/american_horror_story 

My mom says I'm cool

monketsharona

I'm rewatching Coven right now. Delphine Lalaurie and Myrtle Snow are everything :legend:

But god, Taissa Farmiga is so bad as an actress :miley:

Just finished Murder House. S O  G O O D :gaga: But the end is kind of weak :coffee: Tomorrow I'll start Asylum.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

But god, Taissa Farmiga is so bad as an actress :miley:

She is good in Murder House :shrug: 

I've been sporadically watching the show for a while, so I decided to hunker down and watch em through and through.

I finished Coven first, and it was pretty enjoyable. Pretty badass but more in its camp than its horror, which was relatively tame.

Starting up on Murder House (really enjoying the pilot so far), and on to the first half of Asylum (finished second half- loved it), and then Freak Show.

edit: also have been disliking Evan Peters' characters so far. Which... idk, he's a good actor but ??? Kit was eh, Kyle was ehhh, maybe I'll like Tate, but so far ehhhh.

------------------------------------------

Okay, so I'm watching each chronological episode by the season (Murder House ep 1, then Asylum ep 1, then Freak Show ep 1, then to the second episodes, etc), and wow.

Murder House is really well done, and Asylum was incredibly cohesive, but Freak Show's cinematography and overall atmosphere is absolutely beautiful. What the hell??

3 points in and ready for more

Also, this is probably irrelevant, but any ideas for future seasons?

I've been daydreaming of Angela Bassett as the main lead (let's say an aging FBI agent idk), and it dealing with cults, particularly Lovecraftian. Something akin to Coven in its themes of Southern Gothic and white supremacy, but more straight horror than camp horror.

I'd love for it to also combine previous season's mythologies ooomg I'm getting way too deep in thinking about this

3 points in and ready for more

Pain of fame1

were did you find them? I'm from spain and i would like to see 1-2 seasons before gaga's one start.

Finished Asylum :giveup:

Just :giveup:

Going to start Coven tomorrow or maybe tonight.

Voltaire

as an alternative for those wanting to watch.

www.shush.se

Use an ad blocker.

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

I just didn't get why the aliens were so obsessed with Kit

Ray of Light

I just didn't get why the aliens were so obsessed with Kit

I'm pretty sure it was just to show he wasn't Bloody Face / murdered his family. 

I'm pretty sure it was just to show he wasn't Bloody Face / murdered his family. 

But Grace kept saying all the time he was "special" (and so were the kids who apparently had healing powers and became great in life), I thought they would develop this story. I guess it was just hype :MANiCURE: 

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived