đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

General American Horror Story Discussion (Seasons 1-4)

Jase

Featured Posts

JanPianoMusic

I watched Asylum for the first time in January and I've recently started Netflix and holy **** I forgot how scary it was! Those disfigured patients, damn! The scene where the girl discovers Shelley on the playground is HORRIFYING

You will never please everyone.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSkeletonWay

I'm watching it this week. :stalkga:

Coven's plot seemed more appealing to me so I watched it first.

You will love Asylum, it's just amazinggggg 

I wish I could watch it for the first time again :flutter:

Finished Freakshow and I don't know what y'all are talking about, it is very good. Better than Coven at least. I might give a full review on the four seasons tomorrow but idk

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

MANiCURE1295

Finished Freakshow and I don't know what y'all are talking about, it is very good. Better than Coven at least. I might give a full review on the four seasons tomorrow but idk

The hate Freakshow gets is crazy. I loved Freakshow and would rank it second right behind Asylum. 

The hate Freakshow gets is crazy. I loved Freakshow and would rank it second right behind Asylum. 

For me it is Murder House = Asylum > Freashow > Coven

MANiCURE1295

For me it is Murder House = Asylum > Freashow > Coven

I didn't like Murder House. I think it's because I didn't like the characters as much though. They didn't tug at my heartstrings

I didn't like Murder House. I think it's because I didn't like the characters as much though. They didn't tug at my heartstrings

I'm exactly the opposite. I felt a strange connection with MH's characters. It felt like I could relate to them in a weird way? idk

Stephen

I just finished watching Freakshow for the first time since it was on TV. I was actually surprised by how much I enjoyed it the second time. Maybe because I knew what to expect, but I just appreciated it more. 

andy232000

i feel like im the only one that hated Asylum...like sure it is good. but compared to Coven and Murder house to me its very underwhelming. they could´ve developed the story a lot more and got rid of the alien stuff. my favorite season is Coven because  to me its the closest to have a continuous plot (unlike the fist two that every episode is totally random and unconnected to each other and then the season just gets tied up together in the finale) AND i have always been fascinated by magic and witchcraft! i started freakshow yesterday and i hate it. its so underwhelming. it took me 3 days to watch episode one. i kept ditching it. i will try to force myself to finish the season

I watching season 2 right now and I forgot that the chief of art police was in it. :sharon:

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

giskardsb

I just finished Freakshow and it's probably my favorite season.  So many great characters.   Probably the best balance of character development with horror elements of all the seasons.  You really get to care for some of those people.  Sister Jude is still Jessica's best performance however.

Rat Boy

Finished Murder House, Asylum and Coven. Now I just have to watch Freakshow.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

caseymonster

hmm freakshow was amazing!!! asylum> freakshow  > murdur house > coven

elsa mars is life. i love that sadistic wanna be actress. shes ****ing amazing! 

• HausOfMark unpinned this topic

Archived