Kayla

Featured Posts

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Could I please be in the Music Collectors group? Your call. :hug:

sure boo :)
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Can I be in the music collector group? I am highly interested in that title.

Altho, I don't have all CD's of gaga and stuff, but I got a wide spotify list with P!nk, Madonna, Gaga, no doubt, and many more.

Flippy

Well, I collect any audio/cd's/vinyls so i'm guessing, can I be an music collector? :flutter:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Can I be in the music collector group? I am highly interested in that title.

Altho, I don't have all CD's of gaga and stuff, but I got a wide spotify list with P!nk, Madonna, Gaga, no doubt, and many more.

You don't need ALL of Gaga's stuff, but to get the Music Collector title you will need to have a substantial Gaga collection as that's what you'd "specialize" in here.

You don't need ALL of Gaga's stuff, but to get the Music Collector title you will need to have a substantial Gaga collection as that's what you'd "specialize" in here.

But I got more internet stuff instead of real CD's in irl. D:

I would like to be a music collector. I have all a great deal of her music: all albums, all the single remixes, remix albums, a majority of the instrumentals, and I'm working on collecting fan-made extended versions. A wee bit OCD about it MUST HAVE ALL THE MUSICS. I also collect other artists, but not to the extent that I do Gaga.

(I would post a screencap of my collection but I'm running a virus scan and iTunes cannot be open. Ya dig? :) )

ChicaSkas

remix albums, a majority of the instrumentals, and I'm working on collecting fan-made extended versions. A wee bit OCD about it MUST HAVE ALL THE MUSICS.

You sound very much like a soul mate of mine. We should talk someday, I would be delighted to see your collection and show you mine. I'll give you an icon :)

--Chica

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

You sound very much like a soul mate of mine. We should talk someday, I would be delighted to see your collection and show you mine. I'll give you an icon :)

--Chica

Thanks you! :hug:

ChicaSkas

Thanks you! :hug:

I have long held the belief that fanmade stuff is a hidden and often overlooked gem in the Gaga collecting universe.

I love to spend time 'spelunking' and digging through old Audio posts on GGD for stuff that's been overlooked or underappreciated.

Music/CD collector pls??

My collection isnt huge (I have 25 items) but I have a big knowledge of all international gaga cd/vinyl releases

But I got more internet stuff instead of real CD's in irl. D:

Oh, that's okay too! The duty as a Music Collector is just to help others with their Gaga collections as needed, so it helps if the music collectors have a good collection of Gaga's material, whether it's real CDs/records or computer files. Are you still interested?

Can you get a Gaga Cd Collectors Badge if you just started?

If so, i'd love one... Do not crush my dreams of getting one :cry:

Archived