Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Let's hope the fan favorites on the next album

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

Get the Ditd/Scheisse/Venus treatment! but now that she has new management team I have faith she'll actually choose her singles. I'm so excited even though we have a long ass time to wait still but I'm just imagining her outfits, performances, candids, appearances, interviews, music videos, choreography, and tour for the next era and I'm kinda giggly thinking about it. I'm just ready for 2016 omgyall.gif

JustPokeHerFace

The fan favorite isn't always the best single choice (G.U.Y. says hi), so I hope herself and her team have the singles and their respective release dates chosen in advance, and she doesn't release the promo singles so close to the actual singles being released. 

Alien Tulip

The fan favorite isn't always the best single choice (G.U.Y. says hi), so I hope herself and her team have the singles and their respective release dates chosen in advance, and she doesn't release the promo singles so close to the actual singles being released. 

Hmm I always thought Venus was a fan favorite of ARTPOP. One thing I hope she avoids doing is performing all the songs months before the album release because that's just a boner killer for the excitement of the album. 

Gohan

Yes! But 2nd or single please and just a month or two after the album release. Not 6 months after :neyde:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

FrankGutz

The fan favorite isn't always the best single choice (G.U.Y. says hi),

not really, that one & ARTPOP song were the only i actually hated it, poor Sexxx Dreams :cryga:

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

Bad Bromance

Hmm I always thought Venus was a fan favorite of ARTPOP. One thing I hope she avoids doing is performing all the songs months before the album release because that's just a boner killer for the excitement of the album. 

I think Gaga learned her lesson this time around.  I highly doubt she's going to perform half of her album the way she did with ARTPOP at the iTunes Festival.  :yes:

At least I hope I'm right and she doesn't make the same mistake.   :ohno:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived