💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What happened to the supposed Onion Girl/In Like With You instrumental?

GloZell Green

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

I'm afraid I'm not going to use my intro anymore because it's offensive to some and may cause misconceptions :neyde: Sorry boos

So what happened to that Onion Girl/ILWY instrumental? If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's the one that was used to create the fake Onion Girl snippet :hor: What was it? I thought it sounded great, and I don't think it's ILWY because it sounded like an onion, if you know what I mean. Help please? What was it? I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It sonny iTunes too.

(yes I know, another flop and confusing thread. Sorry guys :awkney:)

Edit: I've explained multiple times that I'm not Glozell Green. If you have a problem with my user, simply don't click on my threads and ignore my responses. It's quite annoying.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Gohan

Stop acting as if you're Glozell please

:trollga:

OT: It was fake :sharon:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

GloZell Green

You mean this one?

No, this one https://youtu.be/g205Ku2JgMY I don't know if this is against the policy , but oh well.

Stop acting as if you're Glozell please

:trollga:

OT: It was fake :sharon:

I already cleared it up and said I wasn't since I signed up in this site. :awkney: Don't derail my thread 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Gohan

No, this one https://youtu.be/g205Ku2JgMY I don't know if this is against the policy , but oh well.

I already cleared it up and said I wasn't since I signed up in this site. :awkney: Don't derail my thread 

I WAS KIDDING AND QUOTING THAT GUY THAT SAID THAT TO YOU THE OTHER DAY :sharon:

I'm impersonating Taylor York, so I love "impersonation" :love:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

GloZell Green

That is fan made hun.

Oh :noparty:It sounds amazing 

I WAS KIDDING AND QUOTING THAT GUY THAT SAID THAT TO YOU THE OTHER DAY :sharon:

I'm impersonating Taylor York, so I love "impersonation" :love:

OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY :laughga: I've just had so much people saying that that I don't know who's being serious. Sorry boo, please forgive me :hor:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

FrankGutz

i always hated so much those fake names,ew, just like the hype for TEA, something i will never understand tbh, gross :toofunny:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

adamsenigma

i always hated so much those fake names,ew, just like the hype for TEA, something i will never understand tbh, gross :toofunny:

Onion Girl, Temple, In Like With You, Tea, Tinnitus, etc.. Those are CONFIRMED titles hun.

Archived