music news

5th single from 1989 is Wildest dreams

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

New Romantics couldn't be a single because it wasn't released on the standard 1989. I don't think it'll be possible because of that.

Ours was the final single from Speak Now and it was a bonus track, so she has done it before (also Onika with Super Bass). It's also a fan favorite since the day the album leaked so I'm sure she is going to release it. With a tour video  :Chica:

(All you had to do was stay), (I wish you would) & (I know places) better be singles 
YeC1U6H.gif

:what::awkney:

who will love me when the night is over

Yanko

how many numbers ones did she get off this album?

shake it off

blank space

bad blood 

LeoFameMonster

shake it off

blank space

bad blood 

oh impressive but which single didn't go number 1

gagzus

she's an utter fool not releasing new romantics instead of this lana del rey circa 2012 song smh

Tommy Monster

I know places??? All you had to do was stay??? I wish you would??? Hello Taylor, why do you keep choosing the wrong songs??? :toofunny: 

Redstreak

I Know Places is like the worst song on the album WHY are you all suggesting it? :rip:  WD was the fourth highest song to chart when the album was released and it's a perfect fall song. She'll be fine

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Yanko

I Know Places is like the worst song on the album WHY are you all suggesting it? :rip:  WD was the fourth highest song to chart when the album was released and it's a perfect fall song. She'll be fine

get your ears checked :wtf: 

i know places is FLAWLESS 

*iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know places we can hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide* :pray:

SlayedForTheGod

i agree I Know Places isnt that great. the chorus is good but the verses are cringeworthy. I feel like Wildest Dreams isnt even the best midtempo on the album. That would have to go to Clean. 

but yeah songs that could go top 5 if released:

All You Had To Do Was Stay

Clean

New Romantics

Archived