💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I hope the next album's videos and imagery is like this

moonboywow

Featured Posts

nativenewyorker

IDC even if is pop/rock it would be fine

If Gaga ever made an album that sounds like Neon Trees :lmao: I'd burn my stan card instantly

JEWRJEWR

I don't have anything particular that I want her to do imagery wise. As long as it works I'm here for it. 

Im here for a video by So Me THO :giveup: 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

FrankGutz

If Gaga ever made an album that sounds like Neon Trees :lmao: I'd burn my stan card instantly

:noparty: i actually like them #flop #guiltypleasures

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Bad Bromance

I love that Fall Out Boy album and I think that pop, kind of indie rock crossover sound could work for Gaga but that video is quite timid in comparison to the lengths I've seen Gaga go with concepts.

Yeah, I have to agree with you.  Gaga's work in the past has been way darker than this.  I would like for Gaga to have a pop/indie rock type sound cuz I think her voice was made for that type of music.  Then again, Gaga can sing anything, tbh.   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

nativenewyorker

:noparty: i actually like them #flop #guiltypleasures

That's fine, I liked Animal when it came out, but their music is so generic and boring. Way too safe of a sound for Gaga.. I'd be disappointed.

FrankGutz

That's fine, I liked Animal when it came out, but their music is so generic and boring. Way too safe of a sound for Gaga.. I'd be disappointed.

actually they do sound generic, oh well, at this point i want anything tbh, im thirsty :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived