๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

Why has all the instas been silent. Such a tease for the LG5

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

NYCMonster1984

I really thought Gaga would have her album release coincide with AHS somehow so that they could promote it during commercial breaks. With AHS ending in Jan/Feb ish you never know!ย 

I was thinking about Gaga's schedule for next year and I assume it will look something similar to this (hopefully):

January 2016 โ€“ 1st single. Grammy performance and Grammy win for "Til It Happens To You". AHS:Hotelย ends with record breaking ratings finale.ย :pray:

Feb/March 2016 โ€“ Album Release. Acclaimed Oscar performance for "Til It Happens To You" and hopefully an Oscar nomination/winโ€ฆ

April/May 2016 โ€“ 2nd single release. Worldwide promo for this single only. No saturation of the market please.

July 2016 โ€“ Begins filming forย American Horror Story: Season 6 starring Jessica Lange & Lady Gagaย :pray:

August 2016 โ€“ VMA performance for third single. Vanguard award and hopefully major category wins. MTV will probably kiss Gaga's ass after the flop 2015 ratings. (They will probably kiss Adele's ass in reality thoughโ€ฆ)

September 2016 โ€“ Emmy attendance for her role in Hotel. I predict FX will push Gaga for a nomination in lead/supporting actress for a miniseries. Hopefully she gets nominated.ย :madge:

October/Nov 2016 โ€“ Premiere for AHS:S6, 4th single, Tony+Gaga new jazz album (bookmark me), she can do a lot of promo for this stuff.

December 2016/+2017 โ€“ LG5 endsย unless she wants to release more singles. AHS:S6 filming ends.ย 2017 Grammy attendance, performance, hopefully she snatches Adele's awards. More promo for whatever.ย :pray:

ย 

ย 

*deactivates little manager mode*

idk about 2017 but hopefully she's still snatching the other girls weaves.ย :saw:

ย 

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

ViviLittleM

I was thinking about Gaga's schedule for next year and I assume it will look something similar to this (hopefully):

January 2016 โ€“ 1st single. Grammy performance and Grammy win for "Til It Happens To You". AHS:Hotelย ends with record breaking ratings finale.ย :pray:

Feb/March 2016 โ€“ Album Release. Acclaimed Oscar performance for "Til It Happens To You" and hopefully an Oscar nomination/winโ€ฆ

April/May 2016 โ€“ 2nd single release. Worldwide promo for this single only. No saturation of the market please.

July 2016 โ€“ Begins filming forย American Horror Story: Season 6 starring Jessica Lange & Lady Gagaย :pray:

August 2016 โ€“ VMA performance for third single. Vanguard award and hopefully major category wins. MTV will probably kiss Gaga's ass after the flop 2015 ratings. (They will probably kiss Adele's ass in reality thoughโ€ฆ)

September 2016 โ€“ Emmy attendance for her role in Hotel. I predict FX will push Gaga for a nomination in lead/supporting actress for a miniseries. Hopefully she gets nominated.ย :madge:

October/Nov 2016 โ€“ Premiere for AHS:S6, 4th single, Tony+Gaga new jazz album (bookmark me), she can do a lot of promo for this stuff.

December 2016/+2017 โ€“ LG5 endsย unless she wants to release more singles. AHS:S6 filming ends.ย 2017 Grammy attendance, performance, hopefully she snatches Adele's awards. More promo for whatever.ย :pray:

ย 

ย 

*deactivates little manager mode*

idk about 2017 but hopefully she's still snatching the other girls weaves.ย :saw:

ย 

and the tour

and the tour

oops, I was literallyย going to put that in 2017 after the Grammys similar to BTW schedule and its tour. she would have that entire year to tour for her fans+ with tony if he canโ€ฆย :pole:

i caught your fever, i'll be feeling it forever

monketsharona

Pleeeeease Gaga give us some hints about next album ! Nothing huge just a little bit of something ! ^^

I bored seeing all the other artists talking about their new music and Gaga being silentย :giveup:

BULATIO

I hope that Lady Gaga will release the first single from the new album at the beginning of February and in the performance of his Grammy
:excuseu:

• 2 weeks later...
TylerMedeiros

This is going to be her most political album yet. All about peace. Her commentary on the ISIS/terrorism and war. Bookmark me. Peace.

YEET

On 10/3/2015, 7:03:04, ShockPop said:

I would love Feb single, June single, August album, October single, January single

Sexual.

I never get the phased approach. Iย say single and album released the same month with single 2 literally a month later. Adele's marketing strategy is perfection right now...!

19 hours ago, TylerMedeiros said:

This is going to be her most political album yet. All about peace. Her commentary on the ISIS/terrorism and war. Bookmark me. Peace.

Yes! So here for that. An album made of euphoric, eden-like, peace sounds. Gimme gimme!

Luna Lovegood

I can wait for another VMA 2010 omg.. but betterย 

52156061.gif

ย 

lunaโ€™s advocate

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived