💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga - JOANNE (Official JOANNE Discussion Thread)

itsdominik

Featured Posts

OMG the ARTPOPGAGA acc is real I think! I mean, 2 hrs ago ARTPOPGAGA posted this 

and just now Gaga posted this

OOMMG THE LG5 ERA IS CLOSER THAN WE THINK!!!!:wao::wao::wao:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She could go back to pop, or she could choose from any of the many genres she's also good at, though with DJWS and Redone, it's probably one of the EDM-derived genres, like the genres she used on LG1 to LG4.

P.S.

I guess the official numbering is something like (video shows don't always count as records):

LG0: Words/Red&Blue (G with her own SG band).

LG1: The Fame (feat. Colby O'Donis, Space Cowboy, Flo Rida)

LG2: The Fame Monster (feat, Beyoncé and others)

LG3: Born this way

LG4: ARTPOP (feat. T.I., Too Short, Twista and R.Kelly)

TB99: C2C (feat. Lady Gaga)

TB100: C2C live (feat. Lady Gaga)

LG5: ???

Brooke Candy

OMG the ARTPOPGAGA acc is real I think! I mean, 2 hrs ago ARTPOPGAGA posted this 

the hype omg

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

n0ne

#jazzpunk

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

RainingOnMe

You do realize that Sebastian Faena (the photographer) released these outtakes yesterday on his website....

RainingOnMe

MESS y'all still think that ARTPOPGAGA account is Gaga after @hausoflucas admitted being that account? He deleted the tweet. It was "hey it's lucas", then on his main account he said that it really was him. SMH :deadbanana:

Optimus

using Google Translate the title is:

Lady Gaga, the new album is full-scale start-up?

Yeah but some things in the article doesnt even make sense. Any japanese monsters here?

Japanese language scares me:neyde: 

Same :rip:

You do realize that Sebastian Faena (the photographer) released these outtakes yesterday on his website....

ugghhhhh didn't know this . :cryga:

MESS y'all still think that ARTPOPGAGA account is Gaga after @hausoflucas admitted being that account? He deleted the tweet. It was "hey it's lucas", then on his main account he said that it really was him. SMH :deadbanana:

didn't know this either ugghhhh meh

PrinceGaga

I don't understand why people trust this DonettaLola account.. Like are you guys really that stupid?

Well, it's fun reading speculations and various tracklists because some of them are crazy and funny. We are just having a good time (not taking it seriously). Isn't that what being a fan is about? Having fun, being excited, and hyped? If you aren't interested then please don't comment. It's completely unnecessary calling us stupid for just having fun. Lighten up alright? 

Brooke Candy

Well, it's fun reading speculations and various tracklists because some of them are crazy and funny. We are just having a good time (not taking it seriously). Isn't that what being a fan is about? Having fun, being excited, and hyped? If you aren't interested then please don't comment. It's completely unnecessary calling us stupid for just having fun. Lighten up alright? 

YEAH WHATEVER

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

JoanneARTPOP

RedOne faved this http://www.mtvjapan.com/news/music/25852  what is it saying? Its in japanese

it says gaga wrote ''LG5 Time'' on instagram, CTC Tour ended and RedOne: "Gaga, I do my best until the end. We're just writing songs .20 songs, 30 songs, I and 40 songs. I keep writing until the masterpiece in the past 10 years to complete "

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived