💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Halsey

nickziza

Featured Posts

nickziza

Have any of you all heard of the indie/pop goddess that is Halsey? 

Her debut album "BADLANDS" is set to come out this august and what she's shown so far is so promising! The "Room 93" EP was so flawless!

Lana, Marina, and Tove Lo need to watch out because she's already picking up a lot of steam, and i love all of them but imo Halsey's got better quality music than the rest of them..

What do you guys think :) 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EnigmaMonSTAR

Love her, just started listening to her music 2 weeks ago and its really good :music: 

have you seen the new 'Ghost' music video? it looked amazing, so much better than the room 93 version :flutter:

nickziza

Love her, just started listening to her music 2 weeks ago and its really good :music: 

have you seen the new 'Ghost' music video? it looked amazing, so much better than the room 93 version :flutter:

​Yeeeees! The new video is amazing! This album is going to SLAY!

• 4 weeks later...
ARTPOPdidntflop

I love this video of ha, so beautiful

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

CyanLights

I saw her live when I went to see Imagine Dragons last month, and I was surprised actually I really liked her. I normally hate opening acts and just hang around the venues during them 

mister max

it looks like teal hair is the thing now:reductive2:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

It's basically Sky Ferreira's NTMT video which is why Sky keeps saying **** about her

She's a MS MR / Sky hybrid and it doesn't personally work for me. I'll download the record but I don't see myself 'stanning' for someone like her

I've fallen in love with her music over the last couple months. I really, really love her hair. The color is just beautiful.

ARTPOPdidntflop

@ARTPOPdidntflop Merged your thread into the 'Halsey Appreciation Thread' :party: 

SO pointless :saladga:

My threads are the only ones that get merged.

This is some random thread from 2 months ago with 2 comments.

zzz

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived