question

Why are we calling Next POPGA by LG5 & LG6

Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

People already established why The Fame Monster is an album and not an EP.

I believe "Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga" is a different entity than "Lady Gaga." The former is a group, and the latter is a solo artist. Thus, I subscribe to the theory that Cheek to Cheek is TBLG1 and not LG5. This is not minimizing the importance of Cheek to Cheek, mind you.

Anyways, I just refer to what I would call LG5 as "the next album" or "the upcoming album" and I suggest everyone to do the same. It just causes confusion to use all these terms when there's no universal agreement on what they mean.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

scrappy

Someone needs to ask Gaga how should we call her next album...

Probably by its title. :derpga:

aaronyoji

so many abbreviations :duck: 

i consider it her fifth album, and its a nice gesture considering im expecting her to really grow and evolve starting with this new record. the first four are a nice little chapter of her beginnings. 

sipthistea

Someone said there was a rumor that it could be called JOANNE. Which seems as a strong possibility 

shoful

Ummm does it really matter what people call it as long as you understand that its her next album the filler title doesnt matter. Might as well call it LG100 for all I care. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Mister Gaga

Agree :applause: TFM it's TF's second part. They are like Ying & Yang. I count them as one :kissga:

Jewels n Drugs

LG6

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Pure Adrenaline

finally someone gets it :applause:

That's like Pretty Girls is not one of Britney's main singles because it's classified as "Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea".

Nah. As long as she's a LEAD on the album, then it's one of her main albums, regardless of who is with her on the title.

but it's "Tony Benett and Lady Gaga" not Lady Gaga And Tony Benette  :lolly:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived