Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The "Lina Morgana" thing

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

Swan Heart

oh god. I remember how people thought Aura was a connection to it. 

"I killed my former friend,
Left her in the trunk off Highway 10,"

Apparently the exit on the highway before the hotel Lina jumped from was Exit 10. 

I think it's reaching, but it's still interesting. 

Isn't it just ''former'' without the ''friend'' part? 

I believe that she was trying to explain how she ''killed'' her old self and became Gaga so she can make it..

And after that the song goes: 

"Put the knife under the hood.
If you find it, send it straight to Hollywood"

''straight to Hollywood'' as she's already made it. 

And it makes more sense since the song is about showing us her true self.

I'm so bad at explaining things in English, I'm sorry.. :deadbanana:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

well, the thing is that , if you sacrifice something / selling your soul , it doesn't matter how much it took you to do something, but if that thing got released , it'll be instantly successful since you made a deal with the devil...well, theoretically speaking 

Oh God.... you guys are really bringing that story back up full force. I'm outta here tbh.

AyaKara

Feel free to discuss Lina Morgana, but please do not suggest that Gaga killed her. It is disrespectful to both Lina, and what drove her to suicide, and Gaga, whom was close to her.

nativenewyorker

Why is this still being discussed :deadbanana:

There were eye witnesses to Lina's suicide. It's a tragedy. People are so disgusting to even suggest Gaga sacrificing this girl. It's disrespectful. Lina was a troubled girl and just so happened to work with Fusari as well. He wanted to make her a star and then nothing ever happened for her.

Gaga was already detached from Fusari and had been living in LA at the time of Lina's death. 

Can we just move on? 

Andreyw

Oh God.... you guys are really bringing that story back up full force. I'm outta here tbh.

do you have a better explanation then? And I didn't used it to back up , more to explain what might these happenings represent

elijahfan

do you have a better explanation then? And I didn't used it to back up , more to explain what might these happenings represent

Or maybe she got successful because she worked her ****ing ass off for it, how about that?

Kayla

Has anybody ever personally asked Gaga about Lina Morgana during an interview or a meet & greet or just casually? Im very curious to know Gaga's "side" of the story or what she thinks of Lina's mother allegations that Gaga led to Lina's suicide.

Would you want to be that fan that asks Gaga about something like this? I'd fear she'd end up hating me forever. :rofl: 

Kayla

Isn't it just ''former'' without the ''friend'' part? 

I believe that she was trying to explain how she ''killed'' her old self and became Gaga so she can make it..

And after that the song goes: 

"Put the knife under the hood.
If you find it, send it straight to Hollywood"

''straight to Hollywood'' as she's already made it. 

And it makes more sense since the song is about showing us her true self.

Hidden Content

Oh, I totally agree that this is the accurate meaning of the song. I was just bringing up one weird conspiracy theory people had in reference to the thread topic. :) 

And you did a great job expressing your thoughts! 

Hexxx

Lina is Lana and she has come back for her revenge! 

Let me stop. idk but i have some theories

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Andreyw

Or maybe she got successful because she worked her ****ing ass off for it, how about that?

it's just a theory ... God... Never heard of "conspiracy theories"? 

Hauser

Would you want to be that fan that asks Gaga about something like this? I'd fear she'd end up hating me forever. :rofl: 

Absolutely not :rofl: Still I figure there must be that one person who is bold enough to ask.

elijahfan

it's just a theory ... God... Never heard of "conspiracy theories"? 

Well, that's ridiculous and utterly disrespectful since this involves the death of someone. People coming up with these "theories" really have too much time on their hands.

lego

Idk why is this still open. The jokes and theories about this are stale and tasteless.

FreePalestine

gagzus

Didn't you know? Gaga kills a person everytime she's about to start a new era.

Lina for TF

Madonna's career for TFM :derpga: 

Her Grandpa for BTW

Clarence Clements for ARTPOP

soon Tony :green: 

murder chanteuse 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived