💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Just Noticed a BIG LG5 Clue We Overlooked

SISTERV

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Well, what we can guess here is that come September, she'll only have to focus on LG5. More believably, I think she'll spend the rest of 2015 finishing the record. Still not expecting anything before 2016.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I c u admin :neyde:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Creyk

great point. This will be her last pop album of her 20s, and her last pop album probably until 2020 if she has any kids.

That is exactly why I hope she will perform great on the charts - yes it matters - so she will leave with a bang, and it will not seem like she gave up/escaped because she failed, but simply does what she really wants to do at that stage of her life. 

Yanko

*.starting in September/October Gaga is going to busy enough with another project big enough to force her tv debut to go into crunch time!

Finally, she's going to promote the dog line. :party:

:rip:  :rip: 

SISTERV

So she'll release a single right after AHS? :neyde:

I think she still needs to promote her dog clothing line and maybe finally promote Eau de Gaga, if that's ever happening. 

I dont think Eau DE Gaga or a dog line (that has no time restrictions) would force Gaga to tell Ryan Murphy he needs to hurry up. :trollga:

HighwayGuy

Well unless she dies mid-season then surely she will be filming with the cast throughout the rest of the year if it doesn't end until February?

I just imagine that she will be filming for the rest of the year to leave the start of next year to start promotion of her next album that will be released in Spring :shrug: 

SISTERV

Well unless she dies mid-season then surely she will be filming with the cast throughout the rest of the year if it doesn't end until February?

I just imagine that she will be filming for the rest of the year to leave the start of next year to start promotion of her next album that will be released in Spring :shrug: 

No.....he clearly stated she gave them like six weeks lol. Plus, AHS is completely filmed by October.

ViviLittleM

Pretty sure she didn't work on the album for months now. Last time was April-May I think????

XGirlfriend

Thats highly unlikely. She would still have to make appearances and promote the show. And also she would have plenty of meetings and studio time before she could even drop a first-single. I prefer to think LG5 will come at the end of the year, close to the Grammys, cause if she performs that will bonus promotional efforts.

Also just because she is busy with a project doesn't necessarily mean its LG5, maybe she'll be doing a thanksgiving or Christmas special again? Or maybe a movie? Or maybe even.. 

the second Jazz album with Tony? :stalkga:

HighwayGuy

No.....he clearly stated she gave them like six weeks lol. Plus, AHS is completely filmed by October.

I didn't realise it's that quick to film :udidnt:

Well it definitely seems like something is up then 

inb4 C2C rerelease  :flop:

Brooke Candy

Gaga said there won't be any new music in 2015 so... 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

GloZell Green

I dont think Eau DE Gaga or a dog line (that has no time restrictions) would force Gaga to tell Ryan Murphy he needs to hurry up. :trollga:

Wouldn't she still need to promote it though? I mean she needs to make money

Lady Gaga | Shakira

ViviLittleM

I love when people come with things from nowhere

SISTERV

gaga never said that.... 

RECEIPTS? 

SISTERV

Wouldn't she still need to promote it though? I mean she needs to make money

but there is literally no time restrictions on a pet food line. It's not like dogs won't go on iFood and not make her line #1 because Katy is threatening to start a kitty litter line in the spring......

Archived