💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga writing new music with Brian Newman and band

bayonse

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I'd like Gaga to say what are her plans for the furture and next album. Ok she wants it to be secret, and I'm fine with it...

But just saying she's working on it and saying if it's pop or jazz won't hurt the surprise.. She probably knows we are waiting... It would be nice if she keeps us a little more aware about next album... She hasn't mentioned it like for months...

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born Brave

I'm pretty scared to see that trumpet or whatever this is, might be on her next album... Doesn't fit with rock or pop

LOLLLL

So a saxophone fits on TEOG and HAIR but a Trumpet is told to get lost in a bar somewhere?

I got something for you 

https://youtu.be/47dtFZ8CFo8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujO_N6DmFM8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyVPyKrx0Xo

SharGaga

The Little Managers are at it again. I swear if you guys could only spend so much time getting your own life's together instead of trying to argue what's best for Gaga. Gaga will do what she wants to do regardless of what you teenagers have to say online. So why waste your time? Sigh. :smh:

darkchylde

it's redundant now because it's the new boring trend to have brass on a dance/hip-hop record now

excuse you but she could totally pull of a monument ala royksopp & robyn and none of your weaves would stay in place if she decided to do so.

honestly, there's no point on being a hitmaker. it's just plain boring.

Whispering

I'd like Gaga to say what are her plans for the furture and next album. Ok she wants it to be secret, and I'm fine with it...

But just saying she's working on it and saying if it's pop or jazz won't hurt the surprise.. She probably knows we are waiting... It would be nice if she keeps us a little more aware about next album... She hasn't mentioned it like for months...

No! The little meltdowners can't handle it and they make up a majority of the most vocal members here! Gaga is giving her fans exactly what they asked for....no hype! 

MonsterOfSpain

The Little Managers are at it again. I swear if you guys could only spend so much time getting your own life's together instead of trying to argue what's best for Gaga. Gaga will do what she wants to do regardless of what you teenagers have to say online. So why waste your time? Sigh. :smh:

Well as long as I know this is a forum, not a Gaga newsletter. :flop: I don't find it strange at all that us fans discuss what we would/wouldn't like for her to do on her next album. That doesn't mean we're trying to change her opinion or that we won't like the final product.

MonsterOfSpain

It's obviously gonna be pop, I don't think nobody doubts that anymore.

andy232000

She actually didn't lose any fans with C2C.But she will lose fans if the next album is jazz

no, she lost a big amount of fans during cheek to cheek. ive seen lots of monsters happy because the era is ending. and if she comes up with another jazz album right away those monsters wont come back

barnabesk

The next album will be a hybrid of Pop, Jazz, Dance and Punk, snatching multiple Grammys in different genre sections. :legend:

gagzus

actually i do have a life, a good life actually i have a full time job with a very good pay working in a department store and i'm very happy with life and i'm not a 16 year old unlike most fans actually, and oh i'm sorry i forgot this wasn't a place where ANYONE who likes gaga for one reason or another can come and discuss her, her career or anything to do with her... oh wait..

Besides, all everyone talks about on here nowadays is her personal life and puts out their opinions on that which some of us don't care for nor get involved in because some of us are fans of her career and music, this site is for that AS WELL. You guys are hard down on us who discuss her career but would hate it if it was the other way around. Some of us grow out of tiresome stanism and don't care for her personal life anymore because we grow up unlike some fans.

andy232000

Gaga has enough money to sustain a long risk taking career. Plus she is more an artists than typical popatar.

absolutely not true. she can go broke again if she doesnt produce money. not immediatley, but if she starts touring without making money she will loose all her money. remember the monsterball stage cost 3 million dollars, the born this way ball stage and artRAVE stages even more, and not only that but know she has other financial responsibilities, and also gaga somehow always end up paying for her tours because her record label wont support her on the things she does

Whispering

The only fans she gained with C2C are 65+ and a lot of her fans got bored and left the fandom since the appeal of jazz it's minuscule to most of her following. 

This may come as a big surprise, but jazz music isn't just for people 65 and older. There are jazz fans in their teens, twenties, thirties and forties. Are you, by chance, really young or from a country that doesn't appreciate jazz music? If so, you might not know this. 

Good riddance to the basic, narrow minded fans. They did nothing but whine and complain, like a bunch of middle school girls, anyhow. I'm glad they are gone! Let them go stan the Disney type pop girls. 

andy232000

People thinking next album is jazz, seriously.. :rip:

Do you really think RedOne and Giorgio Moroder are here to produce Jazz ?

this is gaga we are talking about. that girl knows how to bring the weirdest talents in everyone. 

Fiona Apple

no, she lost a big amount of fans during cheek to cheek. ive seen lots of monsters happy because the era is ending. and if she comes up with another jazz album right away those monsters wont come back

You didn't even see my comments,did you? My initial point was that a lot of fans dislike the C2C era (including me tbh) but it still be an amazing thing for her career.And no she didn't lose fans.They are all coming back when she will release her next bop

Desperado

She actually didn't lose any fans with C2C.But she will lose fans if the next album is jazz

If u think that you are deluded lol 

Archived