💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

PicklePower's Graphics [TAKING REQUESTS}

PicklePower

Featured Posts

PicklePower

I'll regularly (hopefully) be posting some edits in here. Feel free to request stuff. :hug: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

PicklePower

I did this yesterday. It's an edit of Troye Sivan's album cover!

PDoz3g4.jpg.ee209912c9e1dd14db7b8b6273eb

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

PicklePower

Did you download Photoshop? :hor: 

No :hor::hor::hor:

I'm a good boy :hor::hor::hor: 

SychosSoChic

Did you download Photoshop? :hor: 

I SEE YOU :trollga:

OT: Good luck! Always nice to see another GA Even though sigs aren't around anymore and avi's are smaller than an ants future in LA :giveup: 

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

PicklePower

I SEE YOU :trollga:

OT: Good luck! Always nice to see another GA Even though sigs aren't around anymore and avi's are smaller than an ants future in LA :giveup: 

I used to be a GA a long time ago. 

Phoenix

No :hor::hor::hor:

I'm a good boy :hor::hor::hor: 

Good! :yes:  I won't be getting you out of jail! :stalkga:  :fan: 

💎

SychosSoChic

I used to be a GA a long time ago. 

Don't ask me to think back on the good old days of GGD sonny.

My old heart can't take it.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

PicklePower

Don't ask me to think back on the good old days of GGD sonny.

My old heart can't take it.

:lmao: 

I don't know how long ago it was. I think I still had the tag until recently. Actually, I asked for it to be removed and then it came back with the update. It's gone now, though. 

Somebody request something so I can get my tag back :hor: 

PicklePower

Good! :yes:  I won't be getting you out of jail! :stalkga:  :fan: 

I might get some D in there tho.... :gaycat: 

KyliesChild

Make me a set of Gaga's Shiseido campaign. Just do something pretty. Thank you, Pickle!

PicklePower

Make me a set of Gaga's Shiseido campaign. Just do something pretty. Thank you, Pickle!

Gimme some pics and I'll try it! 

KyliesChild

Gimme some pics and I'll try it! 

It's so hard to take good pics so never mind :flop: Can I have any Gaga set? Use your creativity! :) 

PicklePower

It's so hard to take good pics so never mind :flop: Can I have any Gaga set? Use your creativity! :) 

Do you have anything in mind? 

I can't really make a set since you can't have pictures in sigs anymore. I could do an avatar though. 

KyliesChild

Do you have anything in mind? 

I can't really make a set since you can't have pictures in sigs anymore. I could do an avatar though. 

oTOxGNB.jpg

with pop art colors. 

Archived