💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor uses Left Shark for Bad Blood performance

Enhsa

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

This is NOT necessarily a jab at Katy. If you've been following the tour, you'll know that that dancer makes a stupid face or does something funny behind the glass every show during that part of the song. He has already showed up with a LOBSTER, so it might have been just another sea animal around this time.

But everyone knows the shark relates back to the Superbowl performance.  Why do that then?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uo111

But everyone knows the shark relates back to the Superbowl performance.  Why do that then?

Because normal people forget how obsessed teenaged tumblr twinks get over pop star "feuds" and don't dictate their actions accordingly. No one would relate it back to the super bowl performance (which most people have forgotten about, seriously "Left Shark: barely lasted a week) except kids with literally nothing going on.

DeleteMyAccount

Because normal people forget how obsessed teenaged tumblr twinks get over pop star "feuds" and don't dictate their actions accordingly. No one would relate it back to the super bowl performance (which most people have forgotten about, seriously "Left Shark: barely lasted a week) except kids with literally nothing going on.

Enough with the tumblr bashing... I only said that because there's a clear line between the two links.  Sorry that I'm not productive like you.

uo111

Enough with the tumblr bashing... I only said that because there's a clear line between the two links.  Sorry that I'm not productive like you.

I wasn't even talking about you. :lolly:

DeleteMyAccount

I wasn't even talking about you. :lolly:

I'm one of those tumblr folks, so yes.  I was just making my point of the connection.  :yes:

Kayla

Let's be honest here- people know about that Shark's connection to Katy. No, people haven't forgotten about it. It was a huge meme, to say people have "forgotten" and this is a "coincidence" is rather ridiculous. 

That being said, we don't know what the intentions were or whose idea it was for sure. If it was solely her dancer, he could have been just doing something funny with no ill-will towards Katy. Or maybe he wanted to be shady, idk. 

The fact it was used is absolutely not a coincidence. The intentions, however- those are debatable. 

uo111

Let's just hope Taylor's personal assistant doesn't use plastic bags when she does her shopping for Taylor. That would be undeniable shade. I wouldn't put it past Taylor though, so immature.

GypsyPrince

People over here still denying that this was intentional couldn't be more delusional. :rip:

Yes, there's a new costume every night. But when they specifically chose that shark costume, everyone on the team including Taylor knew very well what it could mean. Whatever their intentions might be, whether trying to be shady or just for the fun of it, they know very well how people would react.

And to the people still saying they don't see the shark, sis check your eyes and stop embarrassing yourselves lmao. 

Kermit the frog

I bet this whole "beef" is arranged for publicity for both Taylor and Katy. They're both laughing all the way to the bank.

Kermit the frog

It's a part of the performance, maybe that part was about sea creatures? idk i see a lobster on the night before :excuseu: 

but in the next night, it was a shark... she laughed and lost it :stalkga: i c u

She's got the charisma to be the next Madonna.

Too bad she lacks the stamina + the singing technique (yes, Madonna at least could sing).

high heeled fem

:smh:

It's like Katy murdered her family :rip: She is making such a big deal out of it 

i agree ffs this is just a step too far :lmao: ...also why does her voice sound so horrible live? go back to singing your old style...

high heeled fem

I'm the only one who thinks Bad Blood is just another break up song, and has nothing to do with Katy? The Twitter fans and the media always have to add  unnecessary drama to everything.  

no she clearly explained what it was about :lmao: mess denial

high heeled fem

This is NOT necessarily a jab at Katy. If you've been following the tour, you'll know that that dancer makes a stupid face or does something funny behind the glass every show during that part of the song. He has already showed up with a LOBSTER, so it might have been just another sea animal around this time.

DreamOn.gif

she laughed so hard she knew what it was about esp in the "ghosts" part

Archived