đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Boyhood' references Lady Gaga (very mild spoilers)

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Head Empty

ALREADY POSTED (although threads can not be found), PLEASE CLOSE/DELETE/ANNIHILATE

I thought this would've already been posted but I couldn't find a topic anywhere, so here it goes:

Gaga makes a few appearances in the Oscar winning movie 'Boyhood'. The movie shows the growing up of a young family over a span of 12 years. Gaga's appearance is one of a bunch of references to pop culture. Not only does the song LoveGame feature in the background, at one point the characters also discuss Gaga's Telephone video and consider going to Gaga's Monster Ball Tour! 

oNAdtcS.jpg

z98R4R9.jpg

j2h1B3D.jpg

It's a really nice movie and really puts growing up and making memories into persective :yes:.

Decided to put it into Thoughts because it's not that big of a deal and the movie isn't "news", but I still wanted to share it.

djBuffoon

The endless amount of movies, TV shows, textbooks, etc, with Gaga in them. The reigning Queen of Contemporary Pop Culture.

and yes, Boyhood is a magical film. 

yASSsss

yeah it was already  posted 3 time before :sweat:

they also played Lovegame in the middle of the movie....can't remember where tho :duck: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Head Empty

It's been AP but obviously a good while ago.

Well I searched the forum for 'Boyhood' but all that showed up was a Academy Award topic and a few other things :emma:

Robinladen

Well I searched the forum for 'Boyhood' but all that showed up was a Academy Award topic and a few other things :emma:

the GGD search function is a mess :emma:

Pure Adrenaline

ap at least hundred times and last year 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Head Empty

ap at least hundred times and last year 

I don't understand how I could've missed it, because I've been on GGD all the time :flop:

the GGD search function is a mess :emma:

Yeah well but I really wanted to share the excitement so there was nothing else I could do :giveup:

:emma:

Jase

Provide a link to the AP'd thread and I'll close this. Until then this thread can stay open

Bradley

Provide a link to the AP'd thread and I'll close this. Until then this thread can stay open

You're so nice. :hi5:

Archived