"Gaga 2015"

"Lady Gaga Cheek to Cheek"

"Lady Gaga slay"

"Gaga achievement"

"Gaga money"

"Gaga stats" 

scan my barcode

Bleachella

inb4 all the Gaga's celeb friends are obliged to change their phone number :teehee:

They probably are :yes: 

Quick someone find it and PM me Taylor Swift, BEyoncé, and Katy Perry's numbers :flirt: 

FATCAT

why do people think she has unreleased tracks on her phone? i highly doubt it tbh :(
If anything, if someone was to find it, it could be bad for gaga. Her personal messages and pictures could be leaked.

Have you ever seen her interviews? She take rough demos of all her work with her phone, when she's on the go. She definitely has unreleased work on her phone.

Purr more, hiss less.

Diamond Heart

Have you ever seen her interviews? She take rough demos of all her work with her phone, when she's on the go. She definitely has unreleased work on her phone.

Wait, i actually never thought of this! like all the little voice notes she records an stuff

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

RAMROD

Hmmmmm :stalkga:

Inb4 all emails leaked on TMZ

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona

Wait, i actually never thought of this! like all the little voice notes she records an stuff

and she probably has a lot of professional stuff about her projects on her phones.. Her cellphone is probably what a lot of fans would love to get for a day:lmao:

RAMROD

She obviously FOUND her cellphone, guys 

Breaking our hearts, you'll be the enemy :neyde:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FATCAT

Yea! Imagine the comedy gold when we get 75 outtakes of gaga improvising a beat :flop:

Purr more, hiss less.

Giorno Giovanna

omg hahahahahahahhayaassssssss

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

VenusBlackStar

WAIT. She didn't say she didn't find it. Twitter is confining. She may have told us she lost it, but who's to say she didn't find it again or her staff didn't find it again? This could be a little thing to get us flustered but in reality she has her phone.

I hope this is the case!

Archived