Envi

Slay or Flop?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Slay or Flop?

• YES, RISE LIKE A PHOENIX!
    • NO, FLOP!

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

Katy? The next Madonna? I spit out my tea.

:lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InsideOutright

If pop music is as dull as it is now when she releases and not overcrowded with hits like when she released ARTPOP, slay. :legend: Just as long as no other artist times their album or singles to overshadow her this time.

Riot Poof

am I the only one who prefers Fernando Garibay and DJWS to RedOne?

No. I prefer them over RedWine too.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

am I the only one who prefers Fernando Garibay and DJWS to RedOne?

I like Fernando better too :) but only him

Lucas

Katy has no artistry at all in her blood, unlike Madonna, she's sooo manufactured...The fact that she was taking her looks and some stage pieces from that book Katy Keene is enough to proof she has no originality I guess...

We all hope that Gaga will slay her next era of course but I feel like she will have sales and charts performances close or sightly better than ARTPOP ones, we can't expect her to sell 15-20M copies like The Fame...

Yanko

Katy is not the next Madonna seeing fhat the biggest risk that silicone wormhole has taken was dancing around a pole during some watered-down witchcraft ritual slut fest at the Grammys.

And Gaga's sales will be moderate. Nothing impressive, but nothing so low that it will overshadow the album itself like it did to MIXTAPEPOP.

ijaqh6XIwYuHj.gif

where have u been :giveup:  

FameHookah

I love her but after BTW the gp hated her  so im afraid if she doesnt telease A HUGE HUGE hot she will flop harder.

ARTPOP and  C2C kinda fixed her rep tho

WTF is MDNA

ARTUNiCORN

I love her but after BTW the gp hated her  so im afraid if she doesnt telease A HUGE HUGE hot she will flop harder.

ARTPOP and  C2C kinda fixed her rep tho

lol what
Only Grammy 2 Grammy has fixed her image. ARTPOP has destroyed her reputation (btw ARTPOP slays)

Archived