Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Checkers

This thread is kinda unnecessary tbh

or at least someone merge with the next album discussion thread...:later:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

It's pretty obvious that her next album is going to be her true DEFINING moment in music and she can't lose.  Even Till It Happens To You is amazing and that will surely be on the record.

I just have a feeling that this album is going to be as great if not better than 21 by Adele and that we are going to look back on The Fame Monster, Born This Way, and ARTPOP and truly see a growth.

Creyk

I don't think she's gonna do that good, maybe 2 Top 10 singles...but I sorta gave up on Gaga being pop royalty so it doesn't matter to me. As long as the music is good and she gives us at least 17 songs I'll be happy.

I still think that taking these HUGE breaks in her career doesn't help, but oh well...

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I don't think she's gonna do that good, maybe 2 Top 10 singles...but I sorta gave up on Gaga being pop royalty so it doesn't matter to me. As long as the music is good and she gives us at least 17 songs I'll be happy.

I still think that taking these HUGE breaks in her career doesn't help, but oh well...

She doesn't need to be Pop royalty anymore. She is smarter and so much better than that. 

ARTUNiCORN

She doesn't need to be Pop royalty anymore. She is smarter and so much better than that. 

You're absolutely right :hug:

HausofGabo

:what: is this even a question?

Gurl is going to slay :legend:

Creyk

Don't suggest that Pop royalty is not the highest achievement a female singer can ever hope to achieve. And no she is not better than that, not at all.

Angel Down

I like Fernando better too :) but only him

Which songs has Gaga produced with him?:laughga:

Shaney

If pop music is as dull as it is now when she releases and not overcrowded with hits like when she released ARTPOP, slay. :legend: Just as long as no other artist times their album or singles to overshadow her this time.

Gurl, pop music is just going to keep getting progressively worse, just like it has since 2011.

If you bought her music she wouldn't flop unless you spend your time here, tracking the charts positions and whine about it when you illegally downloaded her songs/album :)

Archived