• Last Reply
Spock

It's open again!

DN6vJ73.gif

ready for the mess

who will love me when the night is over

Tumblr

It's open again..

SMH @ these "Nicki fuming, Nicki angry, Nicki ranting" comments too. Every time one of these black female artists tries to spit their two cents its always "they fuming".

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

angelduuh

Wow, this turned into a mess. I agree with Nicki, Anaconda was everywhere, it deserved a nomination. And there is Taylor with that unnecesary shade, why she had to tweet that? as Nicki said, she was missing the whole point. Racism is such a big deal in North America :saladga:

Shaney

If she thinks that's bad, try being Gaga and not getting a Grammy for BTW, which is better than all the noms at this dumb award show.  

Tumblr

Wow, this turned into a mess. I agree with Nicki, Anaconda was everywhere, it deserved a nomination. And there is Taylor with that unnecesary shade, why she had to tweet that? as Nicki said, she was missing the whole point. Racism is such a big deal in North America :saladga:

This.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

inuborg

Iggy got no nominations because she's white!! 

Actually Fancy got a VOTY nom when it was scene by scene rip off of Clueless

But when Nicki didn't something original its pushed to the side. 

And I am sick of all these white internet twink e-warriors who think they can belittle the issues of Women/People of Color. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

PicklePower

It's open again..

SMH @ these "Nicki fuming, Nicki angry, Nicki ranting" comments too. Every time one of these black female artists tries to spit their two cents its always "they fuming".

Because they are "fuming." They go bat **** :deadbanana: 

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | BeyoncĂŠ | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

thefamebitch

This is absolutely asinine. It wasn't nominated because whatever "panel" is in charge of nominations felt it wasn't deserving of it. Get over it. And no this wasn't a race issue, if you truly think a nomination panel for MTV sat down and used race as a decision point for the nominations you need to seriously get a grip and chill out.  Also, growing up, I was taught not to be a sore loser and to appreciate what I have, not what I don't. Maybe Nicki needs a class in appreciation and maybe take a look at how far she's actually come in her career in comparison to every other female rapper in the history of music. 

DiscoHeaven23

Nicki is getting HEAT for this in the comment sections of websites. Yikkessss. And those people are not as PC as they are on here or on Twitter. 

Mister Gaga

"It's unlike you to pit women against each other"

Is that the same girl that wrote Bad Blood? The best advice is to follow the own one, tay.

ii1nrxi.gif

jojuun

What Nicki says about the video does not reflect that on her video. I see nothing but a trashy video. Thats like me making a s-x video with, IDK, Frank Ocean, and slapping him, spitting on him, calling him fag, and then going to the media and saying THAT VIDEO WITH OCEAN, IS REALLY EMPOWERING! IT SHOWS HOW IT'S OK TO BE GAY, HOW TWO RACES CAN GET ALONG AND HAVE FUN. So no, sit down. Regardless of what Nicki said, her video is nothing but trash and didnt have any positive - learning impact.  

Please watch 

Bleachella

"It's unlike you to pit women against each other"

Is that the same girl that wrote Bad Blood? The best advice is to follow the own one, tay.

ii1nrxi.gif

You people don't get it :smh:
TAYLOR!!! DID!!!! NOT!!! PIT!!! KATY!!! AND!!! HER!!!! UP!!!!!

It was the media who created the whole Katy v. Taylor scandal. 

Sure, it was a bit obvious, but she in no way shade Katy, disrespect Katy, or be rude to her. She said things as they happened through her perspective.

So how about you:

ii1nrxi.gif

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived