Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj vs. Taylor Swift drama, Katy Perry joins

Crescent Bloom

Featured Posts

Beyonce got nommed for VOTY, that negates the "slim bodies" point. For a song that missed Top 10 US, Top 30 in UK, and top 40 in Canada and major Euro countries. Can't even remember hearing 7/11 on radio.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Checkers

Nicki should be proud of her work regardless if whether or not Anaconda was nominated for VOTY.

Not that Anaconda is anything to be proud of :fat:

Phoenix

:awkney: <- this emoticon is my exact reaction.

She acts like some pressed forum user. This is beyond embarassing. That video is not even that good, yeah being almost naked doesn't secure a nomination girl :fan: 

💎

ikr blank space was low key snubbed

its better than bad blood 

Only because it had loads of "populars" in it... :crossed:

Tokyo Rose

Poor thing was perched for the nominations, I guess this is what her life revolves around

DDb4hM6.gif

StrawberryBlond

while i agree with some of your points ( not the racist s-xist stuff lol) 

she did get 2 million likes on anaconda video

Really, you don't see the racism and s-xism? Almost everything is a racial stereotype (big bootied black women, jungle setting and sound effects, bananas and the whole premise of the song being about a black women who sleeps with d--g dealers for money) and the s-xism is obvious (reducing women to nothing but objects, that their looks are all that matter and that their sole purpose is to be a source of s-xual pleasure for men). As a woman, I'm wholly offended by the portrayal of women in this and even as a white person, I'm offended for the portrayal of blacks too.

Yes, she did get a lot of likes but it's still not a good ratio. A million dislikes is ok if you have around 5 million likes to counteract it. But 2 million vs. 1 million? Not a good enough gap. Contrary to what the stats show, there are definitely more people who dislike the video than like it, everyone knows that. If everyone on the planet had a YouTube account, those dislikes would be eyewatering.

Babel

Beyonce got nommed for VOTY, that negates the "slim bodies" point. For a song that missed Top 10 US, Top 30 in UK, and top 40 in Canada and major Euro countries. Can't even remember hearing 7/11 on radio.

I wonder what was the reason behind the 7/11 nomination.

Yanko

Really, you don't see the racism and s-xism? Almost everything is a racial stereotype (big bootied black women, jungle setting and sound effects, bananas and the whole premise of the song being about a black women who sleeps with d--g dealers for money) and the s-xism is obvious (reducing women to nothing but objects, that their looks are all that matter and that their sole purpose is to be a source of s-xual pleasure for men). As a woman, I'm wholly offended by the portrayal of women in this and even as a white person, I'm offended for the portrayal of blacks too.

nah i think youre overreacting a bit but it's your opinion and i respect it :yes:  

Whispering

This comment is the definition of delusional. :fail:

Azealia always playing the victim card. :smh:

She needs to realize she is a new artist, without a major label and no hits from her last album. If she wants to be recognized, she's got to figure out a way to get recognized by radio and the music industry...and a Playboy spread isn't going to do it. 

Crescent Bloom

Looks like Taylor is gonna write another Bad Blood (that's gonna get nominated over Nicki) :hunty:

• Haroon locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived