💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Xena: Warrior Princess’ Reboot In The Works

Hexxx

Featured Posts

Hexxx

2775241-1378732_xena115.jpg

The original Xena: Warrior Princess was a spinoff of 1990s TV show Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and followed the eponymous warrior (Lawless), accompanied by her loyal companion Gabrielle (Renée O’Connor), on a journey to redeem herself for her dark past – by undertaking a variety of noble quests across a fantasy version of ancient Greece. THR reports that Xena executive producers Robert Tapert (who’s married to Lawless) and Sam Raimi (who’s recently worked with Lawless on Ash vs. Evil Dead) are developing a reboot of the original Xena, with a 2016 launch in mind.

It sounds as though the new Xena series would be a proper reboot and not a revival, as the producers have reportedly envisioned their ideal choice to play the new Xena as someone with“the charisma and charm of Lawless and the smarts of The Hunger Games‘ Katniss.” However,THR‘s sources are reporting that the plan is for Lawless to actually play a supporting role on the series, in addition to being involved behind the scenes (presumably as a producer).

The Xena: Warrior Princess reboot is currently being eyed for a 2016 debut.

http://screenrant.com/xena-warrior-princess-reboot-lucy-lawless/ 

Lucy Lawless May Costar and not be the ACTUAL Xena this time but I hope they find a really nice person that looks almost identical to her. So what do you think?

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Hexxx

Is nothing sacred anymore?

what do you mean?

nikola

I mean i only watched the show a little bit since i was born in 97 .....and from.few episodes that i saw it looked intresting.....but idk.....reboots always turn out kinda bad....but i would have  to wait and see

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Vernier

They need to slow down with all the reboots, remakes an sequels :rip:

The casting for this better be good tho, good to hear Lucy Lawless will be involved to hopefully give directions, so it's not a mess:neyde: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

This is the first reboot I'm actually excited for :omg: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• 3 weeks later...
Hexxx

im on season 2 of the original. Xena was my childhood hero. her blade-a-ring is the coolest thing ever!

Archived