💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG5:[eden]

High Priestess

Featured Posts

High Priestess

tumblr_nrrnztGyrr1r6grwgo1_250.png

Sharks don't realize when they bite me, it's like a honing device. You've swallowed my blood and I now can smell you all (x3) the time. I know exactly where you are. 

Come to me my predator, i'll seek you out and embed you with my ivory. Like the deity incarnate that I am, you are my rapture- Light's divineless re-capturer 

Salvage, kill, tear me to pieces,

baby i'm your poison you're laced with my venom, try and tread on my eden and you can face my demons (Ha)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
barcodemonster

Sleep with me Cynthia I want to experience a real woman 

scan my barcode

Sableye

No shade, but is this thread just a compilation of evidence from LG5? Just for people who want to contribute in the future.
And for my confusion too I guess.

clefable

oh my god stop wasting your time do you not have a life outside spreading romours no body beleives :lmao:

High Priestess

No shade, but is this thread just a compilation of evidence from LG5? Just for people who want to contribute in the future.
And for my confusion too I guess.

she has shared the first line of eden already

Supersonic

Ffs, just stop. :awkney:

When Gaga tells us the album name a year before the albums out everybody's complaining about hype, if she does nothing everybody complains about how she does nothing and people sign up to make dupes for "insider information".

Archived