The Professor

*redundant space*  

132 members have voted

1. 1. am i rite

• So right brooo
    • No henny #bye, i know rap when i see it girllllll

Featured Posts

The Professor

I can't take person using "bottom,twink, gay..." as insult seriously. What the **** has your s-xual preference to do with your taste and how the **** does that make one person better than another. "these bottoms, these twinks...." stop with that ****. I'm not either but it's really disrespectfull to people who are

I never used it as an insult :awkney:

Im a bottom :awkney:

Im just saying 80% of the bottoms ive met have similar musical tastes :awkney:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

I never used it as an insult :awkney:

Im a bottom :awkney:

Im just saying 80% of the bottoms ive met have similar musical tastes :awkney:

you kept repeating "ggd bottoms, ggd twinks" and generalizing all users of this site. and no latter part is not true at all lol

EVERYONE loves Jewels N Drugs.. apart from those that aren't much of a fan of rap...

False, I love rap music and Jewels N' Drugs is like a cheap ripoff of rap mixed with DJWS's subpar production on the track. That's my opinion at least, so no everyone doesn't love it. In fact a lot of Gaga fans don't like it. 

The Professor

Rap is simply a genre that you either like or dislike. Plenty of straight people (among myself and a TON of straight Gaga fans) do not enjoy listening to rap on a regular basis. And then again, plenty do. Same goes for gay fans.

And besides, you can't be surprised that Gagadaily fans are not into rap. Gagadaily is a forum dedicated to a popstar, not a rapper. Of course a song like JnD is not going to be the most popular song. That's because people are into pop rather than rap, not because the majority is gay.

fair enough. But you have to admit, there is a correlation. i think gays in general are mostly into pop rather than rap (and there's nothing wrong with that). 

Which is why i say J&D would be more popular with the mainly-hetero GP rather than GGD

Paper Gangsta

Many on here don't like it but it has nothing to do with their s-xuality. It's just that they have bad taste. 

J&D is a musical masterpiece. 

Fight me. 

Can u please enlighten me and tell us what good taste is? Stop obsessing over quality/not quality. taste is subjective thing. And you can't call someone taste bad just because they like different kind of music than u. People should listen what they like, not what's considered "good" by others

The Professor

you kept repeating "ggd bottoms, ggd twinks" and generalizing all users of this site. and no latter part is not true at all lol

True. But i think i made it clear in the OP that i was making a broad generalization and there are many exceptions

Paper Gangsta

True. But i think i made it clear in the OP that i was making a broad generalization and there are many exceptions

doesn't matter. You shouldn't be making these asumptions. You could have just said about how your friends liked it, without giving ggd users labels

Torsoface

JnD is a tragic mess that DJWS created. May it rest in piss. For now on I will pretend it doesn't exist.

BlondeKingOfGGD

False, I love rap music and Jewels N' Drugs is like a cheap ripoff of rap mixed with DJWS's subpar production on the track. That's my opinion at least, so no everyone doesn't love it. In fact a lot of Gaga fans don't like it. 

knew i'd get a reply like this. couldn't be bothered covering the topic though ;)

TimisaMonster

You're getting scalped for making it a s-xuality thing :saladga:

The song isn't my taste based on what I like...has nothing to do with straight or gay :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Can u please enlighten me and tell us what good taste is? Stop obsessing over quality/not quality. taste is subjective thing. And you can't call someone taste bad just because they like different kind of music than u. People should listen what they like, not what's considered "good" by others

lol he was clearly being sarcastic :emma: 

Higher

The majority of this fan base only listens to pop. :emma: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Morphine Prince

I was kidding :rip: 

Still love J&D though. 

darkchylde

Its not just s-xuality

LOOK at 80% of gagas fanbase. LOOK at the pics taken at the tour. 3/4 are twinky bottoms. 

How often have you heard of a gay ACDC fan, versus a gay Britney fan?

#truth

Exactly how can you tell not only someone's s-xuality but also their bed preferences from pictures? The whole twink/bottom thing is quite internalized homophobia, ideas made to shame gay people for who they are and what they do.

And well, most gay people I know enjoy more rock than pop. Your arguments are weak. 

Archived