πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTW Gaga Collage Im working on.

Matt99

Featured Posts

So yeah, this is a Gaga collage im working on and planning to colour all in photoshop. Hopefully it goes well.

Heres the pencil drawing(tweeking it in PS)

ww025.jpg

and I basically finished toning the big Gaga image(not the final background mind you)

ww025copy.jpg

Enjoy everyone! :)

Thanks guys! Need your help though, what colour(s) do you guys have in mind for the background?

Behind the big Gaga image will be lyrics from BTW and under the 3 little figures, it will just say 'Lady Gaga' in the BTW font.

Turquoise

I'm not sure about what background colors yet, but wow, that's amazing, you have some nice sketches and the current progress of it looks great. I know myself that this kind of stuff isn't always easy.

ToxicHot

Interesting! :) Can't wait to see the final image!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

I'm not sure about what background colors yet, but wow, that's amazing, you have some nice sketches and the current progress of it looks great. I know myself that this kind of stuff isn't always easy.

Thank you! I needed a side project to do during school to keep me inspired because most the assignments we get just don't do it for me(except the little mermaid piece I'm doing. I'm quite excited for thst and it's also aerially influenced by Yuyi)

JeVeuxTonAmour

WOAH! Fantastic job! The pencil sketches are gorgeous. :) Wish I could draw like that! :hehe:

Archived