đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Natalia Kills

J. Mafia

Featured Posts

Hehe. :P

--

I've been making Broke instrumental and its coming out AMAZING. The backing vocals came out fab and I bet you'll hear some backings you never heard before. Can't wait to share.

Degenerate Beauty

I have the feeling she's already gone in a way. *sob*

Just wait until her next video is out.

Hey guys make sure you follow my twitter (shameless promotion :wub: )

@ call_me_kills

and I do follow back! But it currently says something about a limit. :rolleyes:

Hey guys make sure you follow my twitter (shameless promotion :wub: )

@ call_me_kills

and I do follow back! But it currently says something about a limit. :rolleyes:

I love you.

I miss HootHoot :cry:

He hasn't replied to my last four e-mails, last three chat-pings, last four private messages on GGD 1.0 and Call Me Kills and Last.fm message. I hope he is all right. :(

RitaOral

What ever happened to her anyway ? It seemed like she was going to be the next big thing, then she just sort of disappeared Her song Activate my heart is awesome. Plus her hometown is only about 10 miles from where i live so :heart:

What ever happened to her anyway ? It seemed like she was going to be the next big thing, then she just sort of disappeared Her song Activate my heart is awesome. Plus her hometown is only about 10 miles from where i live so :heart:

Well it seems she's getting the music video for Kill My Boyfriend ready, we haven't heard from her recently actually

He hasn't replied to my last four e-mails, last three chat-pings, last four private messages on GGD 1.0 and Call Me Kills and Last.fm message. I hope he is all right. :(

He was supposed to give me stuff, but I guess he's happy with his boyfriend. He'll come back eventually ;)

He was supposed to give me stuff, but I guess he's happy with his boyfriend. He'll come back eventually ;)

BOYFRIEND?!?!!

He told me he had a girlfriend :eek:

Btw is AndresSpagna his boyfriend? I've read some stuff about him, and apparently AS' boyfriend gave him Runnin', and he leaked it when they broke up or some **** like that. :P

Speaking of stuff, I wanted to give him some stuff too, but he's disappeared xD

Edited by Enrique Iglesias