Rae 86 Posted July 18, 2015 Share Posted July 18, 2015 Article http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20938831,00.html The film http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/royals/6548665/Their-Royal-Heilnesses.html Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DirtyRichHooker 352 Posted July 18, 2015 Share Posted July 18, 2015 I knew there was a legit reason why our government are c*nts Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted July 18, 2015 Share Posted July 18, 2015 I knew the royal family were nazis. #RepublicanIndependentScotland Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mcphee 1,790 Posted July 18, 2015 Share Posted July 18, 2015 Poor Queenie Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
mcphee 1,790 Posted July 18, 2015 Share Posted July 18, 2015 I knew the royal family were nazis. #RepublicanIndependentScotland Sis really Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted July 18, 2015 Share Posted July 18, 2015 Sis really yes. Prince Phillip. /thread Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vernier 3,786 Posted July 18, 2015 Share Posted July 18, 2015 She was 6 Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlaeUrAnus 16,111 Posted July 18, 2015 Share Posted July 18, 2015 It was 1933? No one knew what the salute was going to lead too! In my messy era. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlaeUrAnus 16,111 Posted July 18, 2015 Share Posted July 18, 2015 She was 6 Exactly She would not have known what it meant. In my messy era. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monsterdreams 1,529 Posted July 18, 2015 Share Posted July 18, 2015 The Sun is a mess for anyone who may not know Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Better Day 5,766 Posted July 18, 2015 Share Posted July 18, 2015 I wonder how the trash Sun got this film Together You And I! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pitch 204 Posted July 18, 2015 Share Posted July 18, 2015 It was 1933, I mean didn't even the U.S. team do the salute at the Olympics and wasnt Hitler named man on the year around the same time? No one guessed what it would lead too LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HighwayGuy 1,498 Posted July 18, 2015 Share Posted July 18, 2015 The royal family has German ancestors and at the time Hitler was just a rising figure in the country with no one knowing his true aims There's no big deal about this Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TiphEret 1,320 Posted July 19, 2015 Share Posted July 19, 2015 The sun? okay.... Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luc 4,776 Posted July 20, 2015 Share Posted July 20, 2015 Remember that it was very normal back then to do the Nazi salute. People with the David's stars were proud to wear them in the beginning. It all seemed to start off innocent... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.