đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga album has your favorite sound?

Quark

Featured Posts

BornSimon

Born This Way. The dark rocky mood of Marry The Night, Electric Chapel and to an extent, The Edge Of Glory, the medieval sounds in Bloody Mary, the hardness of Judas, the slutty s-xiness of Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover... all of that just sounds perfect to me

Next it would be ARTPOP for its crazy, euphoric moments, like Swine, Applause and Aura.

Then The Fame Monster, though it sounds a little dated, but not in a retro way, in a "this song could only be released in 2010" kinda way. But the industrial sound of some of the songs is fantastic.

The Fame. It's very organic and I do prefer a more complex production.

This is also the order of my fave to least fave.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

Born This Way :legend:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Born Brave

Production wise, I think TF has my favorite overall sound. Clean and tight and precise. Nothing is over-done and the audio mixing was superb. It sizzles and hits hard. I would love for the new album to have her improved current vocals on top of some of that excellent work from the first two albums. Born This Way gets so cluttered. ARTPOP was probably my 2nd favorite sound over all. 

SlayLin

Born This Way. It's so heavily rock influenced, I just love it so much.
However, I'm still hoping her next album is even more heavily influenced by rock, or even punk. I feel with her outfits lately, it just says something about her next album, while she's writing.
Kind of how in The Fame era, she once was sporting vampire fangs, and this was around the time she
supposedly wrote teeth, so there's that. :flutter:

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

ShockPop

The fame. It was so blondie meets Xtina. Rebellious, rocky, bad ass with cheese. Its my least favourite album due to cheesy bits but its so professional.

Quasi

Definitely ARTPOP. I remember after the Fame era was over,  I yearned for Gaga to go back to electro-pop music and fantasized about the amazing things she could do with edm. It was a couple months after ARTPOP's release that I realized that this was the album I had wanted to hear from Gaga all along. ARTPOP was the album I stanned the most for and I'll never forget the feeling of listening to it as a Little Monster. :kisses:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Brooke Hoegan

TFM, for Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, SHICD, even Telephone

the production was simple but energetic, and she never had better synths, they were everything on that album, that's why I love it the most :gaga:

BTW and ARTPOP are too overproduced (very complex and loud, too much bass etc...), I can't listen to them for too long because my head starts aching...

I mean really, did you hear stems to BTW the song ? I mean why ? most of the sounds are barely distinct to be heard properly, it makes noise :saladga:

Archived