Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

RUMOUR: Lady Gaga to Perform at Special Olympics Closing Ceremony (TONIGHT)

BoomKack

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

Her "Imagine" cover in Baku was amazing, it would be so wonderful if this rumor is true! Let's hope. :legend:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

Well, there's this lyric in it:

“Whether life’s disabilities left you outcast, bullied or teased, rejoice and love yourself today. ’Cause baby, you were born this way.”

I think EoG would be appropriate for this type of sporting event too though.

EOG would be perfect now that you mention it.

Plus, it was a successful single that many people loved. It could cement the song's status. Plus it would be nice to see that it's not forgotten after the album cycle is over

VOLANTIS

inb4 she ruins all the GP love by doing a Puke 3.0 :delete:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Swan Heart

Ugh, hope it's true.. :wao: The Edge Of Glory would be perfect, Gaga will destroy us all with these improved vocals..:duck: .. imagine an acoustic version! :duck: :duck:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

MonterAK

I hope it's true!!!!! And Richy, her choreographer, posted a pic on IG from a celeb evet for Special Olympics. 

LaMaisonGaga

I hope it's true!!!!! And Richy, her choreographer, posted a pic on IG from a celeb evet for Special Olympics. 

okay this is SO going to happen.

lamaisongaga.com

Stephen

If this is true, you guys need to stop expecting her to sing one of her own songs. I highly doubt that would happen, unless it was for a specific reason (i.e. born this way acoustic for a pride event) or she was premiering a new song, which I also doubt. It will most likely be a cover.

I wouldn't be surprised if she uses this performance as a final goodbye to the Cheek to Cheek era, and sings La Vie en Rose or something. Maybe that song she was practising with Brian on instagram. 

wahkeenasitka

Ooooooooohhhhh can't wait to see if the rumors come true! Hope she gets to do this performance. 

Mariano

If this is true, you guys need to stop expecting her to sing one of her own songs. I highly doubt that would happen, unless it was for a specific reason (i.e. born this way acoustic for a pride event) or she was premiering a new song, which I also doubt. It will most likely be a cover.

I wouldn't be surprised if she uses this performance as a final goodbye to the Cheek to Cheek era, and sings La Vie en Rose or something. Maybe that song she was practising with Brian on instagram. 

That would be great, I don't expect her to sing one of her songs, I am saying that she should because BTW is relatable to almost everything...

Babel

If she's doing a cover again, I wanna be delusional and believe she's gonna cover Mariah's "Hero".

freebit

IA a cover wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility. La Vie en Rose would be an odd choice though. :awkney:

Archived