๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Something is Happening with Haus Laboratories!

DanMonster

Featured Posts

DanMonster

So I don't know if this has been noticedย already but everything related to Haus Laboratories has been shut down.

Youtube channel:ย https://m.youtube.com/user/hauslaboratories

Also all their tweets and Facebook posts have been removed. They updated their Facebook photo just about 30 minutes ago so something must be happening! What do you think is going on? I think Eau De Gaga 2 is going to be announced soon (the current Eau De Gaga says 001 on the bottle implying there will be more)!

I feel like Gaga initially only wanted to make Fame perfume but had to enter a contract to make several perfumes so now she is going to do a few versions of Eau De Gaga to finish the contract. It would explain why the first Eau De Gaga was limited in distribution because she must be planning to release a slightly upgraded versionย every few months or so till the contract ends.ย 

ย 

Anyway, thoughts on what is going on?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I don't know if it's the good time to release a new fagrance...ย 

I thinks she should do it when she'll release new music, after the exposition of AHS...

LetsGetHigh

I didn't even have the chance to smell 001. :noparty:ย Everything went down hill after FAME.

Diamond Heart

yeah i think its because of the management change that loads of her plans fell through, the perfume being one of them.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Zilla

Well since 001 was possibly the most horrible launch in the means of promo and stock availability, it's better off gone sorry to say.

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Benji

Well since 001 was possibly the most horrible launch in the means of promo and stock availability, it's better off gone sorry to say.

I quite like 001 but I agree :rip:ย There mustn't have been much communication because I remember walking into shops and seeing it on their shelves or even on an old Fame promo stand ages before the official release date. It's like they just received the bottles and had no idea what to do with it :sharon:

As long as they don't take away Fame, I'm okayย :Chica:

RAMROD

I love EDG 001

So I'll live if there are 002

Especially if available in box sets :party:

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

ViviLittleM

They want to lose money or what?

I think it's because of Troy Carter.

I have Eau de Gaga and my bottle is almost empty.

Need to buy one bottle asap

Computer

It's a line of hotel cleaning sprays.

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’•โฃโญ•๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’ข | โ“œโ“”โ“กโ“กโ“จ ยฉโ“—โ“กโ“˜โ“ขโ“ฃโ“œโ“โ“ข

mucinex

when did gaga ever recently use them anyway? there is more of a reason that she didn't promote her new perfume released by the haus of gaga than just the fact that she was busy, lol. probably troy, tbh

haus lab + tech haus must merge ...haus of gagz has become a mess since ARTPOP

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Slayer

001 was amazing, I still wear it every day. I hope the next one is a similar unis-x fragrance (if there is one).

I love judas SO MUCH but I canสนt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived