Redstreak 6,653 Posted July 14, 2015 Share Posted July 14, 2015 The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing this year the greatest amount of free Meals and Food Stamps ever, to 46 million people. Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us "Please Do Not Feed the Animals." Their stated reason for the policy is because "The animals will grow dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."Thus ends today's lesson in irony #OKGOPwww.OKGOP.com how ****ing disgusting. From their official Facebook page Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luc 4,776 Posted July 14, 2015 Share Posted July 14, 2015 Higher minimum wage, lower taxes will solve it. And people need to learn set priorities. Probably like a third of the people on food stamps smoke. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Red 99,632 Posted July 14, 2015 Share Posted July 14, 2015 I suddenly feel like we live in those distopyan films but in real life If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monsterdreams 1,529 Posted July 14, 2015 Share Posted July 14, 2015 I'm not American but this is awful Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DeleteMyAccount 11,881 Posted July 14, 2015 Share Posted July 14, 2015 Higher minimum wage, lower taxes will solve it. And people need to learn set priorities. Probably like a third of the people on food stamps smoke.We need taxes though. It's what pays for a lot of stuff. I don't think smokers who are on welfare should receive anything though.. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LoveandMagic 1,731 Posted July 14, 2015 Share Posted July 14, 2015 I'm not surprised. That's the typical attitude from them. Smug, immoral, dehumanizing scumbags.But I do agree the system needs to be reformed. Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
uo111 5,285 Posted July 14, 2015 Share Posted July 14, 2015 We need taxes though. It's what pays for a lot of stuff. I don't think smokers who are on welfare should receive anything though..Ironically, cigarettes pay for a lot of the taxes.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whispering 18,865 Posted July 14, 2015 Share Posted July 14, 2015 Higher minimum wage, lower taxes will solve it. And people need to learn set priorities. Probably like a third of the people on food stamps smoke.Households cannot use SNAP benefits to buy beer, wine, liquor, cigarettes or tobacco. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
pie-kun 1,765 Posted July 14, 2015 Share Posted July 14, 2015 Funnily enough, if you take out children, seniors and the disabled, most people who receive government benefits actually do work, they just don't make enough to survive on their wages alone. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redstreak 6,653 Posted July 14, 2015 Author Share Posted July 14, 2015 Funnily enough, if you take out children, seniors and the disabled, most people who receive government benefits actually do work, they just don't make enough to survive on their wages alone.they literally cannot. When I bring up to my dad that people have multiple jobs and it's still not enough to really survive his response is "well they should just get better jobs" well fantastic dad I'm glad it's just that easy??? Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Woolfsmck 2,763 Posted July 14, 2015 Share Posted July 14, 2015 I'm not surprised. That's the typical attitude from them. Smug, immoral, dehumanizing scumbags. I heard that Republicans sell their children so they can get elected even.... like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,195 Posted July 14, 2015 Share Posted July 14, 2015 Dafuq. This is not right. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LoveandMagic 1,731 Posted July 14, 2015 Share Posted July 14, 2015 I heard that Republicans sell their children so they can get elected even....LOL! I'm pretty sure that's not true either...I think. Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LoveandMagic 1,731 Posted July 14, 2015 Share Posted July 14, 2015 Dafuq. This is not right. OMg, that movie was hilarious! Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax." Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RAMROD 118,195 Posted July 14, 2015 Share Posted July 14, 2015 OMg, that movie was hilarious!Agreed tho. Good past times. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.