VIDEO: Ariana Grande Apologises Again

Fizzy

Featured Posts

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

What is done is done, anyway.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ARTPOPdidntflop

Good for ha for apologizing :applause: 

Most celebs would deny it and try and move on but she's owning up, love ha :flutter:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Tove Lo

For some reason I don't feel like this is sincere :rip: 

Maybe because she's not actually looking into the camera. 

hop on that **** like a maniac

ARTPOPdidntflop

For some reason I don't feel like this is sincere :rip: 

Maybe because she's not actually looking into the camera. 

theres probably some level of uncomfortable-ness where looking directly into the camera would be too much. It was probably hard to video herself at all

RAMROD

:lmao:Will be awhile before she cam be redeemed.

Especially many of her fans are from Bible Belts who also happen to be very patriotic. :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Quasi

Can you imagine if her career is ruined because of a donut?! :rip:

Hope not.:cryga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Robotboy

i watch this video and i have no idea what she did. did she murder someone its like ha Life is over? :sharon:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

ARTPOPdidntflop

Also it's ironic how much **** a Pop girl gets over a donut, when boy musiscians do so much worse and still are able to maintain their careers. Drake, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake etc etc

But then theres people like Ari, Gagz and Janet Jackson who get so much slack for the smallest things

well said Ari. Don't let bitter cruel people bring you down. People make mistakes, we are all human. Living up to them and learning is all we can do. People just love to look for an excuse to bring others down, keep up the positive energy. If you're not making mistakes you're not human.

ill repeat what I said in another thread on here;

Im disgusted with some of you on here, who knew that GGD would be full of some of the most judgemental bitter people around. She made a mistake and you people can't even accept an apology? I hope the next time some of you assholes make a mistake nobody forgives you. 

The Child

Also it's ironic how much **** a Pop girl gets over a donut, when boy musiscians do so much worse and still are able to maintain their careers. Drake, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake etc etc

But then theres people like Ari, Gagz and Janet Jackson who get so much slack for the smallest things

That's so true & sad, the media has really a bad influence on society.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Tove Lo

Can you imagine if her career is ruined because of a donut?! :rip:

Hope not.:cryga:

Actually they're freaking out over both her saying **** american and licking the donut but either way yeah this is the stupidest controversy ever. :rip: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

i watch this video and i have no idea what she did. did she murder someone its like ha Life is over? :sharon:

she licked a donut at a donut shop she didn't buy and said she hated america because our donuts are big, fattening, and gross ... I hate america for not accepting her apology and nation wide bullying her for this nonsense when she made a mistake. America really is full of a bunch of rude assholes, im so proud!!! 

Computer

Poor kid.

I feel bad for how all of this happened.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived