💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fox News scalps Ariana, calls her "estupida"

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Andreyw

Laura-Ingraham-Slams-Ariana-Grande-Video

“Headline for Ariana Grande… maybe you should re-read the lyrics to ‘Problem,’ your big hit song last year that you recorded with Iggy Azalea, Australian pop princess, and maybe that should be your new theme, because last time I checked, those poor people that like to buy donuts also buy a lot of your stupid music.” The radio host concluded, “Maybe you should return the money to people who like jelly donuts who also like Ariana Grande Estupido – Estupida!”

http://www.gossipcop.com/laura-ingraham-ariana-grande-estupida-video-spoiled-pop-princess-hate-america-donuts-fox-friends-watch/

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JEWRJEWR

:lmao:I live for this. Fox news is so messy 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

LoveandMagic

It will be interesting to see if Ariana will weather the storm (if there is one). Maybe it will be the Dixie Chicks 2.0.

Laura Ingraham calling anyone stupid and un-American. :awkney:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

VTV

Natalia Kills teas

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

degenerate

Omg. She thought that was the smartest thing that ever came out of her mouth. :rip: She didn't necessarily lie though.

SychosSoChic

The media is really trying to take her down aren't they.

Well I mean, it's not like Ariana can't do early retirement.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

PartySick

1) Fox News is irrelevant. No matter what they say, they are ALWAYS irrelevant.

2) Why is she being scalped for a small, meaningless comment? :awkney: It'd be one thing if she was, like, leading a crusade against the country to sodomize our young, burn our crops, and poison our water supply but she was rude to an employee and said something stupid and meaningless, why destroy her over it? 

MESS.

🖤

BillieGOAT

I always knew she was a b---h

Don't discredit the story just because it's from Fox News, it's juvenile.

retroglamx

Well, licking the donuts was wrong, saying she hated america and americans was wrong and her "apology" was also all sorts of wrong. So yeah, she had it coming.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Are people really still losing their **** over some donuts and an off hand comment? meanwhile unarmed black individuals are getting killed and nobody is batting an eyelash but you know whatever.

Also a lot of the people out here "scalping" her for this are the same ones who did senior pranks, ****ed around with **** in college, and made plenty of mistakes that are far worse than this, but they love to sweep that under the rug and it isn't blasted to the media.

Janet Jackson got her career destroyed because Justin decided to rip part of her clothes off. It doesn't really take much for female entertainers to get burned at a stake :saladga: 

NewYorkCity

If this keeps media bussy and they let Gaga alone for the next one... let it be. :toofunny: 

Archived