šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The messes of the TF/TFM era

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Kacey Elizabeth

Those are nothing compared to the messes of Born This Way and ARTPOP eras.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kayla

Each era has its bad statements concerning Gaga :

The Fame : 'She's a man'

The Fame Monster : 'She's an illuminati / She's possessed by evil'

Born This Way : 'She's fat' 'She's a copycat'

ARTPOP : 'She's over'

I can't find anything for CtC era though ^^Ā 

Here's what I find sad about those, though:

The Fame: Fake rumor.

The Fame Monster: Delusional rumor.

Born This Way: Hurtful insults, Disrespect to her work.Ā 

ARTPOP: Bashing her career.Ā 

Ā 

She went from stupid rumors that are easily laughed off or disproven to insults to her body, art, and character.Ā 

monketsharona

Here's what I find sad about those, though:

The Fame: Fake rumor.

The Fame Monster: Delusional rumor.

Born This Way: Hurtful insults, Disrespect to her work.Ā 

ARTPOP: Bashing her career.Ā 

Ā 

She went from stupid rumors that are easily laughed off or disproven to insults to her body, art, and character.Ā 

Yeah I wonder what they are goingĀ to invent for next era...

RAMROD

Yeah I wonder what they are goinf to invent for next era...

It will all lead to one thing in the end, she is old, just like people did with Madonna.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Brad

The only things I consider messes back then are Dina and Pepper quitting & getting Greatest and Earthquake demos andĀ NEVER HEARING FINALĀ VERSIONS.

#šŸ šš¢šŽšš¢š‚ š’š“š€š

Red

The only things I consider messes back then are Dina and Pepper quitting & getting Greatest and Earthquake demos andĀ NEVER HEARING FINALĀ VERSIONS.

I don't remember how people reacted to Dina and Pepper leaving, enlighten me

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Brad

I don't remember how people reacted to Dina and Pepper leaving, enlighten me

It wasn't really the fans reacting, it was just idea that most of gagz performances included them, then suddenly, they're both gone. I think Dina didn't want to dance at a pride event, so she was fired. I want to say Pepper left at the same time. but I can't remember.

#šŸ šš¢šŽšš¢š‚ š’š“š€š

Red

It wasn't really the fans reacting, it was just idea that most of gagz performances included them, then suddenly, they're both gone. I think Dina didn't want to dance at a pride event, so she was fired. I want to say Pepper left at the same time. but I can't remember.

Oh well, then she got a bunch of new and awesome dances so their loss :kissga:Ā 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sister

everything was fun back then

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

VforVendetta

My meltdown when Bad Romance didn't manage to hit #1 because of Tik Tok though was legendary.

Sugarfall

I didn't care about pop cultureĀ at all when I was like 11 when the penis thing happened, but it was so huge that everyone was talking about it so at home I went on a Gaga video watching spree staring at her crotch to see a bulge :smh:Ā Who would've thought a few years later I'd rediscover her and become a huge fan :sis:Ā 

Fiona Apple

It will all lead to one thing in the end, she is old, just like people did with Madonna.

Not yet.That will start 5-10 years later

Alien Tulip

everything was fun back then

I know right? Nobody actually took the penis rumors seriously. People just said she was a man out of humor. There was literally nothing to be stressed or embarrassed about during the fame to fame monster era unlike born this way and ARTPOP era.

the wait for the telephone video was incredibly long, i felt like that was messy as hell, did she not push that back at one point or the stills were released so early which made the wait so long.Ā 

Miel

I remember Alejandro's wait being incredibly long. Was that just me? *new fan*

I know right? Nobody actually took the penis rumors seriously. People just said she was a man out of humor. There was literally nothing to be stressed or embarrassed about during the fame to fame monster era unlike born this way and ARTPOP era.

It was actually pretty heartbreaking to see all that happen.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived