Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The messes of the TF/TFM era

Supersonic

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

I know right? Nobody actually took the penis rumors seriously. People just said she was a man out of humor. There was literally nothing to be stressed or embarrassed about during the fame to fame monster era unlike born this way and ARTPOP era.

I was very embarrassed about that awful tan from TF Era. :emma:

Actually I don't have something to be embarrassed from BTW and ARTPOP, I have many things to feel sad about though. So many great things were wasted and for stupid reasons. I don't regret the past though.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I was very embarrassed about that awful tan from TF Era. :emma:

Actually I don't have something to be embarrassed from BTW and ARTPOP, I have many things to feel sad about though. So many great things were wasted and for stupid reasons. I don't regret the past though.

I thought the tan was flawless and nobody even remembers it because every other event that happened in 2009 was just so perfect. 

VforVendetta

I thought the tan was flawless and nobody even remembers it because every other event that happened in 2009 was just so perfect. 

it felt extremely out of place, plastic and like Interscope tried too hard to make Stefani Germanotta a blond Pop Star like Britney, something she never was. 

Alien Tulip

it felt extremely out of place, plastic and like Interscope tried too hard to make Stefani Germanotta a blond Pop Star like Britney, something she never was. 

Being blonde does not make you a plastic slutty paris hilton celebrity. You don't need to walk around the woods naked while screaming at the top of your lungs to be creative. A plastic blonde bombshell is someone like paris hilton that is conventionally pretty and receives money without even doing much (even though shes a smart business woman). Gaga hustled her ass off that era, everything was exciting, the performances had a theme as well as the visuals. I'm not saying there weren't things I didn't enjoy during btw and ARTPOP but those eras just felt too juvenile for my taste and I wasn't able to enjoy it like the others who dislike it. I have gained faith in Gaga again this year since surprisingly the cheek to cheek era has been amazing and I've been loving what she's been doing so I have a good feeling about the next album.  

VforVendetta

Being blonde does not make you a plastic slutty paris hilton celebrity. You don't need to walk around the woods naked while screaming at the top of your lungs to be creative. A plastic blonde bombshell is someone like paris hilton that is conventionally pretty and receives money without even doing much (even though shes a smart business woman). Gaga hustled her ass off that era, everything was exciting, the performances had a theme as well as the visuals. I'm not saying there weren't things I didn't enjoy during btw and ARTPOP but those eras just felt too juvenile for my taste and I wasn't able to enjoy it like the others who dislike it. I have gained faith in Gaga again this year since surprisingly the cheek to cheek era has been amazing and I've been loving what she's been doing so I have a good feeling about the next album.  

I used blond for "the blond pop star" image that Britney gave to Pop culture. I don't say that these Eras have anything to do with it, I'm a fan of Gaga since then because I believe in all her music not t only to her latest effords. As for which Era we like more, as you said it's a matter of taste.

The Professor

what photo shoot is your avi from? :legend:

I have no idea sorry :laughga:

I just googled 2008 lady gaga (even though this pic is from 2009). 

don't even try

those very few "things" were nothing compared to the attrocities that happened in the BTW/ARTPOP era, especially the latest one:saladga:

plus the penis thing was a funny thing and that rumour wasn't her fault

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived