Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are we calling LG6 by LG5

E24187

Featured Posts

Jester

:laughga:

It's Gaga's 5th solo album and Gaga's 6th album overall.

If we're giving every album Gaga's put out to this day an LG code, it's #LG6.

If we're giving the same code only to her solo/original albums it's #LG5. Imo it's better to use this one when addressing Gaga's new original material, aka her first rock album. :derpga:

Not counting The Fame Monster is just stupid though. It's an LP by every definition and Gaga considers it her sophomore aplbum. What else do you need? It was just promoted as an EP at that time because it had less songs and her management thought it was a better idea or who knows why...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg I love how this argument ends up in 9 pages of back and forth nonsense

giphy.gif

#TeamLG5 #Justice4TFM 

:queenga:

Versace

The Fame LG1

The Fame Monster LG2 (Gaga even said "my second album" the artist decides not you , it's way different than the fame to be seen as a follow up Ep, had it's own tour, 3 singles, 3 epic videos, different promotional approach, new look, new sound, new everything also too long for Ep standards)

Born This Way LG3

ARTPOP LG4

Next One LG5

I agree C2C is T.LG 1 , do you guys count Christina and Nelly Furtado's Spanish albums , no one does really. I refuse to count a duet album filled with covers and don't start with oh but that's how jazz works I don't care really. This is Gaga's Side project to be considered HER fifth album when it's not even hers, don't forget she said she hopes one day to release a B-side album with old material will you guys consider that as an album. An album is more than just a CD with music you know, it has to convey your creative input, your message ,your own unique sound for it to considered as part of your main discography. If this album is anything it's more like a tribute/ode to jazz music.

Koreku

All we need is Gaga to confirm this otherwise this discussion will never stop :messga:

Inb4 'monster 4 life' is the next album title and has a '4' because she sees it as her 4th album :sis:

I feel like if we were to ask gaga herself she'd give an answer completely different from everything we said :toofunny: 

"Each body of work is important to me as a passionate artist with an artful mind. Art is an enigma. Love yourself." 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Delete

Because The Remix is a remix album :awkney: amd Cherry Tree Sessions isis an EP with no promo. 

Keep telling yoiryourself that pop fan. 

It's a collaboration but that doesn't mean it doesn't count as a Lady Gaga album

Meh, it's just my opinion. 

Riot Poof

We need to refer to the upcoming album as something else because it could be considered #LG4, #LG5, OR #LG6, depending on how people see The Fame Monster and Cheek to Cheek. Should it be #LGNEXT as somebody already suggested?

(Team #LG5 tho.)

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

People tend to count the Fame and TFM as 2 separate albums because thats how gaga sees it

And thats how it is. TFM won best pop album. If Grammys consider this an eligible album, then it is.

vanus

gosH gaga said multiple times THAT BORN THIS WAY IS HER 3RD ALBUM  

which means ARTPOP is 4th
WHICH MEANS NEXT IS 5TH

thank u, now u learned how to count to 5, next week will learn to 10

imma cut a bitch

vanus

If The Fame Monster was nominated for Album of the Year than I'd consider it a full album.  

Also every time I see a thread title with LG1, LG6, etc I  always think of LG phones or something.. :sis:

i have some news for you, IT WAS

imma cut a bitch

Whispering

The real question is...why are we having this silly, useless discussion again? Lol :shrug:

WhoAskedOpinions

I consider it LG5

TF

TFM (because Gaga considers it separate)

BTW

ARTPOP

LG5

C2C was a collab album, not one just of her so it doesn't count as her own. C2C is more like TBxLG1 or LGxTB1. 

@WhoAskedOpinions - Rates, reviews, and rankings of music and TV shows

Alfonso

Most people are calling it LG5 because Gaga has had four major solo releases (The Fame, The Fame Monster, Born This Way, ARTPOP)

Some people call it LG6 because they count Cheek To Cheek

Some people are adamant to call it LG4 because they don't feel like counting The Fame Monster.. which is kind of odd but whatever, each to their own.

this basically :yes: 

DeleteMyAccount

i have some news for you, IT WAS

I meant as in current times.  

Archived