💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is the internet so mean to Gaga?

BurberryKisses

Featured Posts

BurberryKisses

When I go watch videos, the comments are always so negative. People hate her. I honestly don't understand why people are so mean. They always mention how bad of a singer she is or how she butchered a song. It's gotten to the point where I just don't want to watch Gaga related videos anymore, which sucks... 

Didymus

YouTube is a cesspool of haters on the one hand and deluded stans on the other.

Just don't read comments, ever :Chica:

Robotboy

they dont hate her.. they hate everyone. you should not let it bother you :pole:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Laceface

It depends whether the top comments are LM's or other fan bases but people will always dislike what they can't comprehend or understand in life :crossed:

yASSsss

u could download and save videos in ur laptop,if u want to avoid mean comments :sis:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

LePetitGAGABLover

There are mean comments EVERYWHERE though. Even in her Oscars performance. People will just hate powerful and talented artists:flop:

JEWRJEWR

the internet is mean to everything, not just gaga.

you will always find someone against something :sis:

Fear, she's the mother of violence

ARTPOPdidntflop

They see her as an easy target bc it's "cool" to hate her because of her weird outfits and antics etc

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

mariomania1234

EVERYBODY is hated on Youtube. The comment section is a cesspool and does not accurately represent the GP at large lol.

If Youtube had been around in MJ and Madonna's heyday they probably would have been the most hated on.

Nemo

YouTube comments aren't even a fair cross-section of the Internet, much less of the GP. In fact, they're not even representative of YouTube. Look at the like/dislike ratio for viewers' real opinions.

There used to be a browser extension which would change all YouTube comments to "Blah blah blah", but it quit working. Hopefully someone can pick that up again.

Yves

Don't even bother reading them, dear. Some of them are fat men living on their mother's basement. Poor fools. :rip: 

Because she is that kid in class that dares to be different, she is the one that gets bullied and torn apart.

Tropico

Learn one thing: YouTube comments are never a true reflection of what people think. They're all try hard haters. 

But honestly the internet has softened up on Gaga this year.  She isn't getting as much backlash as she has before. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived