💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Demi Lovato talks about new album.. "New Chapter, New Demi"

ARTPOPdidntflop

Featured Posts

Essence

I really like the song, good for her!

Frankly, though, I'm so sick of her talking about the "new Demi." When Unbroken came out she talked about how much more genuine her music was then compared to before, when she felt manufactured. When Demi came out she talked about how her music then was the "real her" and how Unbroken was boring and not an accurate representation of her. NOW, she's saying that all her past music hasn't represented who she's been truly, and that her new music does...but who's to say two years from now she won't complain about how "Cool for the Summer" doesn't pinpoint her personality?

RAMROD

Frankly, though, I'm so sick of her talking about the "new Demi." When Unbroken came out she talked about how much more genuine her music was then compared to before, when she felt manufactured. When Demi came out she talked about how her music then was the "real her" and how Unbroken was boring and not an accurate representation of her. NOW, she's saying that all her past music hasn't represented who she's been truly, and that her new music does...but who's to say two years from now she won't complain about how "Cool for the Summer" doesn't pinpoint her personality?

Every musicians basically says this one way or the other.

Some other choose to say the current album is their best ever yet, but the they will say different in next couple of years.

It is mainly said for promotion.

Nobody wants their new album tanked.

The actual restrospect will only be genuinely said when someone is not as active as they used to be, or in very long hiatus, because they have lots of time to do those and maybe write a book about it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Giorno Giovanna

I absolutely can't understand why she pays so much dust to & hates Unbroken so much. Visually & sonically; it's her best album/era. 

Anyways, I'm so happy you're all more accepting of Demi! It's amazing to see Monsters be so accepting of someone who's had a "bad" past with Gaga, or just in general. It's also nice to see we're not all keyboard goblins waiting for the perfect moment to attack a vulnerable pop star because we're jealous of their lifestyle, their man, and their extra hole

propertyofjolie30v.gif

i never hated her, I just didn't like her music and persona and didn't want to pay attention.

After this interview now I want to, I love Cool For The Summer and she just seems like a nice person

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Ray of Light

I also love how Ryan tried to being up her past struggles & the fact that she's sober; then she quickly made a positive remark about herself & changed the subject. "No more sob stories", said Demi. And I couldn't be happier. We are part of a pathos-less Demi Nation. 

szamanangelinajolievisi.gif

even if she's not a gaga fan, she's still a wonderful person...not just appreciating her because of her love to gaga

Yeah, but I know some people on here would probably hold it against another musician if they didn't like Gaga haha

ARTPOPdidntflop

I'm usually not bothered if other celebs don't like Gaga :shrug:

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

cosmicluvrr

I agree with this, but I guess it's just the beauty of watching an artist grow and change. It's a human thing, as I can say I'm guilty of saying stuff like this myself. People constantly change and it's nice that everyone can look back on her music and see what she was like during that point in time, at that moment.

Tropico

So she's making a pop rock album? Monsters about to jump ship :green: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

LoveandMagic

She sounds like she is in a very positive place and excited for the next era. She seems to be on the right track, emotionally and musically. I wish her nothing but smooth sailing and I hope she has a wonderful time with this album.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived