đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money (Official Video)

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

I really really like it.....her best video tbh......its little bit too graphic at somepoints but i dont care tbh......

I would love if Gaga and Riri did videontogether.....u think it would be best video ever tbh......

also can riri stans calm the **** down.....i know u stan for her but u dont need to atack everyone that does not like the video.....

Seriously. I really enjoyed the video though I thought the nudity was a bit pointless, but that's just how RiRi rolls. Isn't it crazy though how people that say they are "fans" in this fan base wants to trash Gaga and her fans every time some one doesn't praise the work of another artist they like? And aren't they trashing themselves since they are supposed to be Gaga fans? I guess not, since they take so much pleasure ripping on Gaga first chance they can. If Gaga fans are all so bad, there's nothing keeping them here. Isn't it just possible that some people just aren't into this video or genuinely find it trashy or whatever. I like Rihanna but her stuff isn't for everyone (same with Gaga). Just because someone doesn't like something by another artist doesn't make them an automatic hater (unless they are being unnecessarily rude). But this is a Gaga fan site, people should be here because they are fans of Gaga, ripping into her and her base constantly (of which they are supposed to be a part of) to build up another artist comes off as rude and very trollish to me. I see it too much honestly./Rant over.

I would love for a collab between Ri and Gags and I hope this video does well.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

I loved it but I HATE being scared and those last few seconds bye :wtf:

TimisaMonster

shes been showing breast for years now

12 year olds shouldnt be watching the ICON 

fume_zpsw2f7u70e.gif

Yeah but it serves no purpose here other than to gain views in hopes the song will chart

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Miranda Sings

Yeah but it serves no purpose here other than to gain views in hopes the song will chart

Or maybe she just wanted to have some boobs in the video. I love how when Gaga does nudity or controversial material it's "art" or "brave", but when another pop star does it's "desperate". This fanbase needs to get a grip.

Or maybe she just wanted to have some boobs in the video. I love how when Gaga does nudity or controversial material it's "art" or "brave", but when another pop star does it's "desperate". This fanbase needs to get a grip.

*says yaaas like nyc monsters* drag them all

TimisaMonster

The climate of R8 rn tells me this is more desperate for a hit than artistic expression. And trust me...We ALL know Gaga pops her boob out every once in a while, but it's not in hopes a project or single is successful.

What Rihanna did was tasteless and made the video complete garbage imo

chris777

She serves tetas on the daily basis without having to sell anything. Plus the song already charted/is charting tho. 

Yanko

yet the video is 18+ only and it will loose streams :rip: 

Yanko

The climate of R8 rn tells me this is more desperate for a hit than artistic expression. And trust me...We ALL know Gaga pops her boob out every once in a while, but it's not in hopes a project or single is successful.

What Rihanna did was tasteless and made the video complete garbage imo

boobs are tasteless? 

DWUW? gaga uses the shock art to get attention too

stop denying this 

fume_zpsw2f7u70e.gif

this is how show business works

can wait for gagas next video with s-x selling 

TimisaMonster

She serves tetas on the daily basis without having to sell anything. Plus the song already charted/is charting tho. 

Like I said...this was done in poor taste and added nothing to the video storyline. The song may be on the charts but it's not a hit and that is their goal so what better way than to get guys/girls to view a raunchy video that will get more views for the video and help it climb the charts? See what I'm saying...this is what a label/management team thinks about...as a consumer for the music/video...I'm not stupid as to the intentions and motives of such planning

Miranda Sings

And it's not like the nudity or other explicit content is random. It's a boisterous, raunchy hip-hop song with lyrics about being hot and successful. Did you expect her to be sitting in a chapel and walking through a flower field in a burqa? The content fits the song.

TimisaMonster

yet the video is 18+ only and it will loose streams :rip: 

Due to people reporting the video and it being obviously explicit...yet again...a dumb move in the R8 era when they shouldve just made the video without boobs everywhere :fail:

chris777

Like I said...this was done in poor taste and added nothing to the video storyline. The song may be on the charts but it's not a hit and that is their goal so what better way than to get guys/girls to view a raunchy video that will get more views for the video and help it climb the charts? See what I'm saying...this is what a label/management team thinks about...as a consumer for the music/video...I'm not stupid as to the intentions and motives of such planning

I agree with some things you said, but if they wanted to fire up the charts it wouldn't be so explicit and it would have came out early. I mean, it's blocked on Youtube, the views won't be that big. 

I think they are going more for the shock factor or generate buzz for Rihanna.

Yanko

Due to people reporting the video and it being obviously explicit...yet again...a dumb move in the R8 era when they shouldve just made the video without boobs everywhere :fail:

so this is not really for charts is it? 

this wont be aired on tv 

so this is obviously not for charts right? 

rihanna is CLEARLY  not aiming for slaying the charts this era

Archived