💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Iggy Azalea Blames Britney Spears for 'Pretty Girls' Not Being a Hit

Stef

Featured Posts

Koreku

I doubt Britney even wanted it to be some kind of big comeback. She's in her and 30s and is a mom. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

you must not be a Rihanna fan so you wouldn't know. Rihanna is the biggest business women in the industry on top of being a singer. 

Musically speaking not multiple photoshoots and joining tidal lol

Ferrer Zorola

of course fancy 3.0 (beg for it was fancy 2.0) was going to flop now, that song was released a year ago!  

LIFE IS GOOD

Woolfsmck

well i agree wih her....Britney just didnt want to promote it cuz she is lazy.....tragic if u ask me.....i think Iggy would be here for promoting the **** out of that song tbh

Actually, promoting a video 'costs' money.  And this type of single won't generate very much revenue in sales.   Britney not promoting was probably a business decision, and a smart one at that.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Versace

If Britney worked hard at promoting she would have many number ones by now and not just 4

RAMROD

Why not blame yourself, Igloo?

Britney have her years beyond you. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

:lmao: Who knows if this was directed at Iggy or not, but I can't help but to think she said it for a reason..

Thats one of the main reasons I can't stand Nicki Minaj. I think for the most part she makes pure crap but its solely supported because shes a woman of color. There are so many talented and deserving woc in rap and other genres as well that could be in her position that I think deserve acclaim far more than she does but she gets away with murdering eardrums because of peoples political agendas.

I dont like Iggy either though. But if people are going to praise Anaconda when its pure crap, its like why the **** not listen to Iggys crap too then? Its all crap anyway.

You think a majority of Nicki's singles top Urban charts, etc. solely because she's a woman of color? That's a bunch of crap. Don't discredit Nicki's success just because others aren't achieving it as well.

Psychedelic

:lmao: Who knows if this was directed at Iggy or not, but I can't help but to think she said it for a reason..

:dies:

blacklistedd

Not really, only in certain corners of the internet. The opinions on pop forums are often not representative of the public at large.

Its the opinion of the public at large, not just in some imagined sjw minority.

Her tour was cancelled? She hasn't had a hit single in how long? Her performance on stage went viral and became a mocking meme? She is widely loathed. Its kind of astounding to me that anyone would be denying this.

blacklistedd

You think a majority of Nicki's singles top Urban charts, etc. solely because she's a woman of color? That's a bunch of crap. Don't discredit Nicki's success just because others aren't achieving it as well.

I'm discrediting her success because the only reason certain singles shes released haven't been panned by the masses is because of political agendas. She pulls gender and race cards constantly and to try and argue against those claims would make someone look like an asshole so people don't. Im not saying she isn't popular, she is, but I think she'd  be mocked and disliked more if it weren't for the fact that she acted as the anti-iggy anti-white in a time of racial tension. Anaconda is a piece of **** as was its video.

Robotboy

Cheerleader, arguably the worst song of 2015, says hi

cheerleader never has promo tho?

pretty girls simply sucks. no promo could have saved it.

cheerleader is an obvious hit at first listen and it doesnt get old fast either. :giggle:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Bradley

Why can't Britney just promote her songs? I don't care if she lip-syncs but at least we get to see some dancing and hear alternative instruments.

Archived