performance

Performers announced! Billboard Announces First Ever Hot 100 Music Festival

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

AHS won't take all of her time ;) And she could sing her old hits... I think this festival is done for this...

I know that, but if she is on the production schedule that day, then she will have to be there. The schedule changes for actors that have emergencies, not for actors that sign up to do other projects. The schedule comes first. 

It may be that she isn't on the schedule that week. Even so, I don't know if she or the label will won't to spend time and money, when she isn't in an active solo era at this time. I guess we will know soon enough. :)

A L4L encore with a recreation iconic fall, representing her fall from the Hot 100 to the Bubbling Under Hot 100

madgefail2.gif

The gif though. :rip:

Whispering

Knew that Gaga wouldn't be there! It looks kind of lame, tbh. Maybe next year, they will get bigger names to perform. 

Biebs is there...oh my. There will be thousands upon thousands of tween girls with Mommies. Lol

ViviLittleM

Knew that Gaga wouldn't be there! It looks kind of lame, tbh. Maybe next year, they will get bigger names to perform. 

Biebs is there...oh my. There will be thousands upon thousands of tween girls with Mommies. Lol

who are the two blurred?

And then they will be able to hear and see Anaconda live :green: 

Whispering

who are the two blurred?

One or two? And would Gaga be listed under The Weekend? Or Madonna? Wouldn't they be listed first?

Whispering

And then they will be able to hear and see Anaconda live :green: 

I would love to see this! :dies:

Archived