💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Performers announced! Billboard Announces First Ever Hot 100 Music Festival

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

CJkzh23UAAAzPfb.jpg

Billboard just announced its first-ever Billboard Hot 100 Music Festival, a weekend of live music featuring some of the charts' biggest artists as well as quickly rising newcomers. The festival will take place Aug. 22 and 23 at New York's Jones Beach.

Produced in partnership with LiveNation, the festival will feature three stages of music over two days. The full lineup, which includes more than 30 different artists, will be announced July 9, while the presale will start July 13.

“With this first-of-its-kind festival on the beach just outside New York City, Billboard is officially expanding its live event footprint,” said Billboard president John Amato. “The iconic Jones Beach will be fully transformed into a true festival experience with multiple stages and a festival village.”

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Caesium

Hoping for a Bubbling Under Hot 100 Music Festival for people like Xtina to perform at too :wao:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

LetsGetHigh

Gaga will be at LA at that time, intensively shooting for AHS. There is no way she's gonna go perform.

ViviLittleM

Gaga will be at LA at that time, intensively shooting for AHS. There is no way she's gonna go perform.

She has time to do these two things at the same time :hunty:

Kanye West

Hoping for a Bubbling Under Hot 100 Music Festival for people like Xtina to perform at too :wao:

:lmao:

KANYEWEST.COM

bayonse

yes I also want to see Madonna

no more parties in LA

LetsGetHigh

She has time to do these two things at the same time :hunty:

If she's gonna be a series regular/starring in such a major show like AHS, I'd rather her just focus on her acting throughout the shooting period.

Caesium

A L4L encore with a recreation iconic fall, representing her fall from the Hot 100 to the Bubbling Under Hot 100

madgefail2.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Psychedelic

A L4L encore with a recreation iconic fall, representing her fall from the Hot 100 to the Bubbling Under Hot 100

madgefail2.gif

She will for sure be the headliner! :deadbanana:

Archived