Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gagas changes in appearance

Thomas P

Featured Posts

boyerased

It's a combination of botox, make-up, d--gs and AGEING. I mean if you put on thick bangs on her GUY and DWUW looks, she'll look almost like FameGa. Botox and d--gs severely affected her face, it looks tighter than it is. IHMO the biggest change was from MTN to AP. In paparazzi you can already see hints of TFM when he does away her bangs. It's not a big deal though, even Bey looks different from herself 10 years ago. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tumblr

None of it is 100% true besides for face tape and lip fillers. People are reaching. 

That's what I thought (actually I didn't even think she would even get lip fillers :later:)

Like if Gaga got a nose job a few years ago, it would've been a HUGE media scandal, considering Born This Way and stuff

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Pure Adrenaline

yes one of the things I most love about Gaga is they way she is able to morph in each of her videos 

unlike someone like Katia where she looks EXACTLY the same in all of her videos Gaga is able to bring something different about her look everytime and she deserves a big round of applause because of that :applause:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Lassex

I know it's just makeup, wigs and her growing older but she just looks like a completely different person every year. I find it so weird :laughga: She always has her jaw and nose though!

Emigrante

My quiestion is: Will all of those fillers dissapear and will she look like 2011 again ? they actually make you look older if you dont continue injecting them?

Yes, that's my thought exactly as well! It will be gone any day?

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

MonsterOfSpain

I agree, in fact back in 2010 and 2011 I thought sometimes she looked like lots of different people. Later I learned what makeup can do lol

That's because Lady Gaga is actually a project and every year a new girl becomes "the face" of this Lady Gaga project, but the story stays the same. The only thing that is not changing is the voice that sings the songs.

EDUCATE YOURSELVES! ILLUMINATI ARE REAL!!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!~!!!

tbh i like the looks up to paparazzi, and the change @ bad romance repulses me. Ever since then, I have been waiting for a glimmer of LG looking like one of the glory days of The Fame. and I am very happy that her new "rock" look is gearing towards that hope.

freebit

That's because Lady Gaga is actually a project and every year a new girl becomes "the face" of this Lady Gaga project, but the story stays the same. The only thing that is not changing is the voice that sings the songs.

EDUCATE YOURSELVES! ILLUMINATI ARE REAL!!!!!1!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!~!!!

Cackling. this has always been my favorite Gaga urban legend (second is "you're god is not here Michael" of course).

Anyway, I hope she stays away from fillers forever - that was by far the worst decision she's made appearance-wise IMO. Her face looks good to me atm, and I hope this stays the same for the next era.

Archived