💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga Ready To Take On An RnB Album?

Tropico

Featured Posts

Tropico

We've discussed the possibility of Gaga doing pop, Gaga doing different types of rock, acoustic album and even more jazz. 

But is Gaga Ready to take on RnB? The genre is definitely a hard one to do properly. Anobody can attempt any genre and do it in a mediocre way but can Gaga pull off RnB professionally. 

I'd honestly love to see her try. She has developed these power house vocals and I'd love to see her do modern RnB (god forbid she does 90's RnB :rip:) like Tinashe  and Beyonce. Could you imagine Gaga pulling off Love On Top (which is said to be Bey 's most vocally demanding song)?

And yes I know we have DWUW  and SHICD and those tracks are GREAT but she was only dipping her feet in the water. She hadn't really pushed boundaries and made it individual like she could if she was given the chance to do an RnB record. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

Is Gaga Ready To Take On A New Album?

chill she released one like 9 months ago. You've been promoting everywhere,  remember?  :green: 

Tropico

I wonder if Gaga could put an experimental twist on RnB like FKA twigs (I know twigs hates her stuff being called RnB tho). :flutter: 

EDIT:Never mind Interscope would never let Gaga be THAT experimental :sis: 

Alien Tulip

Honestly I think R&B suits Gagas voice more than rock. Gaga may love rock music but that doesn't mean she'll be good at it and no doing a couple tribute performances and covers doesn't prove much. I'd much prefer gaga doing more r&b influenced songs than rock. 

Computer

I think she could if she really started moving in that direction and living it and working with the right people.  But the way she has been acting and looking seem more rock than rnb.  So when she has been soaking herself in rock influences then no I don't think she is ready to suddenly pull off another genre.  But ultimately I think she is best prepared to make a pop album, with influences of these other genres.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Of course. DWUW is a GEM :gaga:

(wait, SHICD is considere R&B?)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Tropico

I've always had problems with R&B. I would like her to stick to pop/rock for LG4/5/6

why? It's a genre which is very diverse. Like rock. 

Tropico

(wait, SHICD is considere R&B?)

Idk I guess it's debatable but it's definitely got some RnB in there. 

Alien Tulip

I've always had problems with R&B. I would like her to stick to pop/rock for LG4/5/6

R&B is very diverse and realistically Gaga would excel in that genre more than rock. Rock can really break gaga if she does it wrong and it'll look desperate. Even if some rock legends praise her, they are not the safety blanket that will help her excel in that genre. 

monsterdreams

I think it's one of the better directions she could take, I'd be here for it!

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Lucas

The music direction I want her to take is... back to pop

If I had to choose between rock&rnb I'd choose rock, but I'm sure that Gaga can pull a great RnB album too

Archived